Wednesday Weighers

Havnt posted here since before Christmas, and then didn't do very well afterwards as was sticking to plan and exercising but maintaining instead of getting the last couple of pounds off! But this week I got TARGET!!! :)

well done one all the losers this week, I need to keep weighing in here every week even when I'm doing badly

Havnt posted here since before Christmas, and then didn't do very well afterwards as was sticking to plan and exercising but maintaining instead of getting the last couple of pounds off! But this week I got TARGET!!! :)

well done one all the losers this week, I need to keep weighing in here every week even when I'm doing badly

Fantastic Rochelle youve done brilliantly. You deserve it whoop x

If I have another gain this week I think I ought to stop going :-S

Thats exactly how I feel :( I am more bloated than ever

....know how you feel but what will happen if u stop going - will u carry on at home with input/support here? Take care

Today I pledge to eat a basin-full of Superfree, drink 2 litres of water, NOT eat any greasey / junk food...

Tomorrow I pledge to go to group, get on the scales and take it on the chin*

*which is spotty cos of all the grease

dont give in girls - because this time next year you would be saying Oh i need to re join and at least a stone heavier than this time last year.

You can do it come on - keep going stay strong

Yes TextyF - we all need to keep going as you so rightly say!! And you shd know - ur so close to target - well done!

hope everyones week is going well?

Hi - mine was ....until the demons arrived yesterday afternoon!! So some damage done there!

Back on track but not really looking fwd to my appointment with the scales in the morning but I'm in it for the long term so don't suppose this will be my only blip!

Good luck to everyone else the list is looking good!

Hows everyone feeling for tomorrow?

Excited. I love going to group. Hightlight of my week hehe im a saddo. Been super good this week too so should get my stone and a half award and if ive been super super good I might get my club 10 :-D

dont give in girls - because this time next year you would be saying Oh i need to re join and at least a stone heavier than this time last year.

You can do it come on - keep going stay strong

Thank you for the reputation comment whoever left it lol xx

Hi - hope you've done well this week? I was ok until yesterday afternoon - went bonkers - but back on track today - but it's bound to show 2moro - well will have to get on with it - no-one else to blame!

Hope the scales say what you want them to 2moro everyone!

Back