Wednesday Weighers

Nervous been really good apart from 2 days cocktails and wine argh good luck everyone xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was away for the weekend and even though I said I'd be good it all went out the window when I got to the airport. Started off with a pint of Guinness and it pretty much continued like that until I got home last night .... I ate out every night and I made light work of the bread basket. Had the most divine Chicken Korma in an Indian Restaurant Sunday evening - I'd say there was about 8000 syns in it! Totally went off the rails this weekend but tbh I enjoyed every mouthful.
Back on plan from this morning. I know I'll have a major gain tomorrow evening but I'm just going to put it out of my head after WI and concentrate on my week ahead.

I was away for the weekend and even though I said I'd be good it all went out the window when I got to the airport. Started off with a pint of Guinness and it pretty much continued like that until I got home last night .... I ate out every night and I made light work of the bread basket. Had the most divine Chicken Korma in an Indian Restaurant Sunday evening - I'd say there was about 8000 syns in it! Totally went off the rails this weekend but tbh I enjoyed every mouthful.
Back on plan from this morning. I know I'll have a major gain tomorrow evening but I'm just going to put it out of my head after WI and concentrate on my week ahead.

Success express?

I don't know what to expect, didn't royally go off plan.

Wed - cookies off plan,
Thursday - toberone off plan
Friday - on plan
Saturday - mini eggs, sandwich, curry small portion, and cream cakes off plan
Sunday - success expresx day
Monday - success express day
Tuesday - 2.5syns over with hifi bar

Well whatever happens remember only you can chose why goes past them their lips and taste buds lol!! I know I am normally that person!

Hoping to see good results today, had a great week and fingers crossed for 2lb and I am after my stone award tonight lol!!

Going out this weekend, with my mum and dad lol! No idea where, they want to treat me to a meal as my hubby away on tour for 6 months (military) I will be slimmer before he gets back!!

The poo fairy has visited!!!! Yippeee
Fingers crossed for tonight!!!

Good Luck everyone!!! xxxx

Poo fairy always visits me after weigh in :-( hahahahaha
But 4.5lb off, 1.5stone award and slimmer of the week!!

Last edited:
Poo fairy always visits me after weigh in :-( hahahahaha
But 4.5lb off, 1.5stone award and slimmer of the week!!

well done that's a great loss!

0.5lb off!!!! Yippeee!!

Thank goodness for that! Thought I was going to keep gaining forever until I popped. Only 2lbs til my lowest weight since SW then onwards and downwards from there!

Well done to all you other losers!!!

well done to those who've lost and go for it next week for those that haven't!!

I've put on 2lbs this week - should have been very careful after barely eating last week but you've guessed it - I wasn't - have also had a bad day today - but will get back on track 2moro and exercise for 30 mins too!

Well done all u losers!

I've lost 1 lb but can't change it on my profile on my phone so will have do it when I sort my PC out :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

0.5lb off!!!! Yippeee!!

Thank goodness for that! Thought I was going to keep gaining forever until I popped. Only 2lbs til my lowest weight since SW then onwards and downwards from there!

Well done to all you other losers!!!

woo-woo - only half a stone 2 go!

Back