Wednesday Weighers

Ooh nearly there good luck!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-0.5lb this week! Pleased with that

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done to all the loses

Seems a few are near target that's great ?

I lost 2lb yippee got my 1st award mega chuffed!

That's great - I'm chuffed for you!!

1/2lb off for me. x

well done to those who've lost and go for it next week for those that haven't!! I've put on 2lbs this week - should have been very careful after barely eating last week but you've guessed it - I wasn't - have also had a bad day today - but will get back on track 2moro and exercise for 30 mins too!

Good positive approach xx you can do it

Evening Wednesday Weighers!

I am very pleased tonight! Lost 3.5lb, was slimmer of the week and also won couple of the year! My husband follows slimming world with me from home, and has lost 2 stone 1.5lb and I have now lost 4 stone 3.5lb, so over 6 stone between us!

dxlhlx.jpg

Hey everyone! Fab losses make for great reading here tonight - well done!
I was 0.5 lb up tonight. But I had such a bad weekend that I was honestly expecting a gain of 3-4 lbs so I was kinda relieved to see it was just a half.
Going to be 100% on plan this week - I hope! :)
Have a good week all! x

Hello! Finished my first week yesterday and the result was *drum roll*... 6lbs off!

Very pleased, particularly as I had a few meals out and blew my syns twice. I have been being good the rest of the time and going to the gym nearly every day... wonder what it could have been if life hadn't got in the way!? Yay!

Aiming at another 2 or 3 next week... kick my half stone into touch and keep on going! :) Woop!

Spots xx

Evening Wednesday Weighers!

I am very pleased tonight! Lost 3.5lb, was slimmer of the week and also won couple of the year! My husband follows slimming world with me from home, and has lost 2 stone 1.5lb and I have now lost 4 stone 3.5lb, so over 6 stone between us!

dxlhlx.jpg

Wish you must be buzzing well done :)

Hello! Finished my first week yesterday and the result was *drum roll*... 6lbs off!

Very pleased, particularly as I had a few meals out and blew my syns twice. I have been being good the rest of the time and going to the gym nearly every day... wonder what it could have been if life hadn't got in the way!? Yay!

Aiming at another 2 or 3 next week... kick my half stone into touch and keep on going! :) Woop!

Spots xx

Yahoo you must be very very happy well done!

Back