Wednesday Weighers

Hello! Finished my first week yesterday and the result was *drum roll*... 6lbs off!

Very pleased, particularly as I had a few meals out and blew my syns twice. I have been being good the rest of the time and going to the gym nearly every day... wonder what it could have been if life hadn't got in the way!? Yay!

Aiming at another 2 or 3 next week... kick my half stone into touch and keep on going! :) Woop!

Spots xx

Hi - that's brilliant - well done - have another good week!

Hey everyone! Fab losses make for great reading here tonight - well done!
I was 0.5 lb up tonight. But I had such a bad weekend that I was honestly expecting a gain of 3-4 lbs so I was kinda relieved to see it was just a half.
Going to be 100% on plan this week - I hope! :)
Have a good week all! x

Hope you have a good week - I put on 2 - so I need to pull my socks up!

I put on 1.5

upndown, I'm with you on the pulling-up-sock exercise.

Does that count towards Body Magic?

Hey girls and boys! I don't know if you all remember voting for me for bride of the month, but it's now time for the bride of the year competition! I would really appreciate if you could all vote for me pretty please!! :)

Please vote for me for bride of the year! I'm in with a chance of winning £2500!

Please text "EC BRIDE 1004" your name address and postcode to 65100

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• 2wp78u1.jpg
    2wp78u1.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 46
I STS last night. Was on plan all week until Monday when I just pigged out on junk and then done the same on Tuesday :sigh:
Must stop sabotaging myself at the end of the week!!

if someone could work out why we do that - they'd become a multi millionaire overnight!

Hi everyone a new member here on this site.

Last night was my 3rd weight in and im done 11 and a half pounds so far.

1st week down 6 pounds
2nd week down 3pounds
3rd week down 2.5pounds

Hi everyone a new member here on this site.

Last night was my 3rd weight in and im done 11 and a half pounds so far.

1st week down 6 pounds
2nd week down 3pounds
3rd week down 2.5pounds

hi, welcome and well done - ur doing great!! By the way I'm the one who put on 2 this week - but back on track now!!

Hope everyones prepared for whatever the weekend may throw at them xxx

Hope everyones prepared for whatever the weekend may throw at them xxx

Going out tonight ! First time since re-starting sw. Only with my mum and dad, so have chosen to go to the harvester as I know I can stay on plan 100% there! Had a huge lunch, salad, new pots, sw quiche and some curried parsnip soup haha! Yummy

Going out tonight ! First time since re-starting sw. Only with my mum and dad, so have chosen to go to the harvester as I know I can stay on plan 100% there! Had a huge lunch, salad, new pots, sw quiche and some curried parsnip soup haha! Yummy

enjoy and with those choices you'll be fine!

? I had large salad

Steak, peas (no butter) and new potatoes

Go me felt fed up tonight though about it all!! Starting 30 day shred tomorrow ekk

well done on the careful choices - we all feel fed up sometimes - perhaps the exercise will bring on some endorphins to make u feel brighter - that's if it doesn't put u in hospital - it's tough isn't it? take care

Subscribing as I weigh in on a weds evening at group :)

welcome and good luck - I weigh on Weds too - how are u doing? I've had a couple of wobbles lately and put on 2 last week - but back on track now - just hope it lasts!!

welcome and good luck - I weigh on Weds too - how are u doing? I've had a couple of wobbles lately and put on 2 last week - but back on track now - just hope it lasts!!

I lost 2.5lb last week which I was happy with! Had an ok week, some treats snuck in last night so hopefully won't have too much of a bad affect. Looks like we restarted SW around the same time :) good luck with the rest of your week!! :)

welcome along xx

Thanks Berryred for ur reputation comment - much appreciated! Hope ur having a good day (and everyone else of course!)

Hope you have a good week - I put on 2 - so I need to pull my socks up!

Thanks upndown! Hope your week is going good for you too! Since my gain at last WI, I've definitely pulled my socks up too. Nothing like the little fright of a gain to get you back on the straight and narrow.

Cute doggie in your pic btw :)

Back