Wednesday Weighers

Thanks upndown! Hope your week is going good for you too! Since my gain at last WI, I've definitely pulled my socks up too. Nothing like the little fright of a gain to get you back on the straight and narrow.

Cute doggie in your pic btw :)

Thx Vavaness - yes my gain shook me into action too but took a day to get into the swing!! Here's to a loss this week for both of us (and everyone else too!)

Hi, can I join? I weigh in on a wednesday too :)

Your v welcome newme14 - hope u have a good weigh in this week - have u been on plan?

Thanks upndown! Hope your week is going good for you too! Since my gain at last WI, I've definitely pulled my socks up too. Nothing like the little fright of a gain to get you back on the straight and narrow.

Cute doggie in your pic btw :)

Forget to say (memory of a gnat!) Mutley is my son's & his family's dog - thought he'd look better on here than me at current size - perhaps I'll change it to one of him and me when I get to goal!

Hope everyone is having a good week?

Im on damage limitation now until WI if I can scrape a sts or 1 on ill be happy after all ive eaten and drank lol

Hope everyone is having a good week?

Im on damage limitation now until WI if I can scrape a sts or 1 on ill be happy after all ive eaten and drank lol

You might be surprised Texty!
I had a major blow out of drink and food last weekend, and I mean MAJOR!
Was honestly expecting a 3 or 4 lb gain but I was only up half a pound and I'm pretty sure I've shed it since (lesson learnt!) So, it may not be as bad as you are expecting! x

You might be surprised Texty!
I had a major blow out of drink and food last weekend, and I mean MAJOR!
Was honestly expecting a 3 or 4 lb gain but I was only up half a pound and I'm pretty sure I've shed it since (lesson learnt!) So, it may not be as bad as you are expecting! x

All I can do is try lol - Im not holding out much hope. I should have stopped while the going was good but I continued when i got home grrrrrr

All I can do is try lol - Im not holding out much hope. I should have stopped while the going was good but I continued when i got home grrrrrr

Ha ha! I did that too! When I got home from my weekend away I popped into local shop for milk and ended up coming home with the milk and ...... ahem, wine, crisps and a bar of Dairy Milk! Lol

It was sheer greed with me I was peckish (could have made a sarnie or an omelette) but instead I ordered a kebab and could only eat bits from it, what a waste of money my eyes were bigger than my belly

Ha ha! I did that too! When I got home from my weekend away I popped into local shop for milk and ended up coming home with the milk and ...... ahem, wine, crisps and a bar of Dairy Milk! Lol

..been there done that - u want proof? Check out my stats!!

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah I have stayed on plan this weekend so looking forward to my weigh in. I did fall off the wagon one weekend and I gained a pound that week :(. I am trying to stay away from my scales as I think my scales and leaders scales vary a bit

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah I have stayed on plan this weekend so looking forward to my weigh in. I did fall off the wagon one weekend and I gained a pound that week :(. I am trying to stay away from my scales as I think my scales and leaders scales vary a bit

well done it's not easy is it?

The weekends are the hardest for me! Saturday night used to be takeaway night. On Saturday they had pizza and chips and I had fish with veg and potatoes. The pizza looked lovely but when I looked at the box OMG the amount of syns that was in even just a quarter slice. Crazy. Glad I stayed away from it. Just have some soup cooking here now can't wait for lunch!

The weekends are the hardest for me! Saturday night used to be takeaway night. On Saturday they had pizza and chips and I had fish with veg and potatoes. The pizza looked lovely but when I looked at the box OMG the amount of syns that was in even just a quarter slice. Crazy. Glad I stayed away from it. Just have some soup cooking here now can't wait for lunch!

I know how u feel - I cringe when I think about the takeaway pizzas I've had plus all the sides - garlic bread (with cheese eek!) profiteroles, chips - no wonder I'm the size I am and they're expensive when there's a few of you!!

I know it's not the same but I quite like doing a fake pizza with a medium size tortilla (or cut a big one but don't eat the trimmings like I did once LOL) and just put ur fave toppings on - with a baked pots or low fat chips and salad it feels like a treat - have a good week!

I keep peeking at the scales, but I know its no good as only SW's scales at 5:30pm tomorrow night will be the decider.

I know how u feel - I cringe when I think about the takeaway pizzas I've had plus all the sides - garlic bread (with cheese eek!) profiteroles, chips - no wonder I'm the size I am and they're expensive when there's a few of you!!

I know it's not the same but I quite like doing a fake pizza with a medium size tortilla (or cut a big one but don't eat the trimmings like I did once LOL) and just put ur fave toppings on - with a baked pots or low fat chips and salad it feels like a treat - have a good week!

How about a mini pizza made on a slice of HexB bread? It can be enough to satisfy the 'need' for the taste of pizza.

Fake pizza sounds great going to give that a whirl at the weekend.

Is everyone excited for their weigh in tomorrow?

Back