Wednesday Weighers

Fake pizza sounds great going to give that a whirl at the weekend.

Is everyone excited for their weigh in tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks good on those warburtons thins too. Think theyre only 5syns xxx

I keep peeking at the scales, but I know its no good as only SW's scales at 5:30pm tomorrow night will be the decider.

know what u mean - I'm secret serial scales stepper-onner - I'm so sad I move them round the bathroom to get the lowest reading - and on WI day ........my final weight can take ages to find (sad me!)

Looks good on those warburtons thins too. Think theyre only 5syns xxx

Yes to fake pizza and quite excited about WI - been good all week but went out for a meal last night - it's hard to work out syns when someone's cooked the food isn't it?

Fingers crossed for WI - cos I had a 2lb gain last week! Here's for a good WI for everyone 2moro.

We've all been there (overeating that is - not ur local Morrisons lol) so it's s and ss for u then and how about some SW soup to keep u going?

Fake pizza sounds great going to give that a whirl at the weekend.

Is everyone excited for their weigh in tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

No :-( Had a bad night last night and had a chocolate headache :bolt: my own fault, I was good all week, and weekend then last night I had chocolate (lots) and 5 big spoons full of peanut butter!! No idea why other than the fact I hadn't eaten and couldn't be bothered!

Woke this morning feeling ill from the junk! Never mind today has been a good day and if I gain, it's my OWN fault lol!

How about a mini pizza made on a slice of HexB bread? It can be enough to satisfy the 'need' for the taste of pizza.

....another good idea from LJ (see what I mean about good cooks eh?)

No :-( Had a bad night last night and had a chocolate headache :bolt: my own fault, I was good all week, and weekend then last night I had chocolate (lots) and 5 big spoons full of peanut butter!! No idea why other than the fact I hadn't eaten and couldn't be bothered!

Woke this morning feeling ill from the junk! Never mind today has been a good day and if I gain, it's my OWN fault lol!

Well u've done well to lose a stone already - as u've been good all week - here's hoping u'll get a loss 2moro - and well done for getting back straight on plan.

Oh, it's nearly Wednesday!!!! :scale::scale::scale:

For everyone weighing in tomorrow ........

good-luck-9590.gif

xxx :bighug::bighug:

ARGHHHHHHH

Morning all, got my weigh in tonight at 7pm... dreading it.

I have stuck to plan all week (Sunday was a high syn day as we had friends over - lots of food and drink was consumed, but over the week I've still only had 65, so that's 9 per day average)...

In my first week I lost 6lbs so I definitely am doing the right stuff - but since then the scales at home have barely moved... in fact, this morning I weighed the same as I did last Weds morning.

Fingers crossed a miracle happens over the next 8 hours :(

Morning all, got my weigh in tonight at 7pm... dreading it.

I have stuck to plan all week (Sunday was a high syn day as we had friends over - lots of food and drink was consumed, but over the week I've still only had 65, so that's 9 per day average)...

In my first week I lost 6lbs so I definitely am doing the right stuff - but since then the scales at home have barely moved... in fact, this morning I weighed the same as I did last Weds morning.

Fingers crossed a miracle happens over the next 8 hours :(

ooooh flipping scales - don't think ours at home are as reliable as SW's (they cost a fortune I believe!) u've been on plan so here's hoping u have a loss - good luck!!

G'luck folks

My group has been moved to 5pm tonight due to the nasty weather here today, so hoping to be in and out by 6. Feeling ok about it.... I think...

ARGHHHHHHH

whatever's happened - we know u'll be kicking urself - put it behind u and start afresh - I put on 2 last week & have lost this week - reading that back sounds a bit uppity - don't mean to be at all - just trying to say that we all go wrong (look at my sign in name) it drives us mad - but we can't give up cos we'll only ending weighing more - take care!!

PS: just thought could ur arghhhh be one of delight and I've got it all wrong???? Hope it is - let us know!

G'luck folks

My group has been moved to 5pm tonight due to the nasty weather here today, so hoping to be in and out by 6. Feeling ok about it.... I think...

Good luck and take care getting about!

upndown you're so positive and funny!

My arghhh was one of anticipation. I don't actually weigh til 5:30pm but thats a longggggg longggggggggggg time away!

Good Luck everyone :-D xxxxxxxxx

Back