Wednesday Weighers

I've lost 4.5lbs woohoo - but ate about the same as last week - when I put 2 on - so not sure what happened there?? Who cares - it's off.

Think that's the first time I've gained not gone a mega binge for days - so that's progress!

Last edited:
Now, lets all channel the Poo Fairy to visit us all...

I've lost 4.5lbs woohoo - but ate about the same as last week - when I put 2 on - so not sure what happened there?? Who cares - it's off.

Think that's the first time I've gained not gone a mega binge for days - so that's progress!

Hurrah!!! That's fantastic!!!! Congrats xxxx

yeah!! well done :party0011: keep it going :)

Well done fab loss :D

fresh filter coffee just on my second cup :8855: works a treat for me (has to be fresh not instant!!)

will try that next time I'm struggling!!

great week dropped 3.5lbs this week and got sotw and my 8 and a half stone award also bought new clothes dropped 7 sizes in jeans :)

Have a great week all and well done those who lost lbs

Back