Wednesday Weighers

Really don't know!
I've had a pretty good week, but feel a bit sluggish. Need 2.5 lbs for my Feb challenge... don't think that'll happen!

Well, weigh in tomorrow. A bit worried, I didn't go last week as my daughter was unwell and I haven't had a great 2 weeks, so in actual fact I'm dreading tomorrow but preparing myself for a gain. Don't get me wrong, I don't want a gain (lol) but if that's the case, then I'll just suck it up and move on!

How we all feeling, nearly Wednesday :)

I have been so good it better show this week!!

Was pretty good this week too! Hope it shows it on the scales tomorrow night :scale: - Just need to 1 lb to get my 1.5 stone award! :fingerscrossed:

Hope everyone has a good result at WI tomorrow x

You'll be fine! I got dreaded TOTM this morning :( But at least now I know why I was craving all sorts of nice things over the weekend! :sigh:

Thank goodness I dont have that problem anymore! I still get the symptoms sometimes :-(

If I can STS tomorrow I'll be happy

Hello everyone, can I join...!

I've been doing SW since middle of Jan, and so far in total lost 8lb (although I did gain 1.5lb last week) which puts total loss too 6.5lb. My excuse was that it was my birthday so 1.5lb of birthday cake LOL

Hoping to have a loss this week, and I'm hoping for maybe 2-3lb.

Rejoining the Wednesday Weighers! Had my baby 13 days ago, lost 27lbs so far and 5lbs in the last week :)

Rejoining the Wednesday Weighers! Had my baby 13 days ago, lost 27lbs so far and 5lbs in the last week :)

That is just tooo exciting!
Made my day I think!

Welcome back xxxxxx

Just to expand on my reaction- I've been having a really tough time. And I went and looked at a picture of your baby on your thread. And he's gorgeous. And if you can lost 5lbs one week after having a tiny baby, then I have no excuse. And its just really nice to see nice news xxxx

Last edited:
Here we go again! I don't think I've had a good loss, again. The scales were definitely going the right way until a couple of days ago and then yesterday they were right back up to where they were over a week ago! I got up at 6:30am this morning and hit the gym in an effort to get things moving before tonight... today is going to consist of lots of water drinking too... fingers crossed I wee enough to make the scale kind to me tonight. Haha.

S xx

Just to expand on my reaction- I've been having a really tough time. And I went and looked at a picture of your baby on your thread. And he's gorgeous. And if you can lost 5lbs one week after having a tiny baby, then I have no excuse. And its just really nice to see nice news xxxx

*scuttles off to find baby pic*

@Kimberly, hope you're feeling better today lovely xx This too will pass!

(speaking of "passing", anyone seen pf??)

Aww thank you :)

He's called Thomas and was 8lbs 2oz.

Hope pf visits soon! Xx

Back