Wednesday Weighers

Was down 2 tonight, so I'm now just half a pound away from the 2 stone mark (was hoping for 2.5 off, but still - happy with 2 and I'm gone into the 11's at last!) :)

Well done - the half will come next week - so that'll be another milestone next week!

Are u going to join the 11s going down to 10s thread - u'd be very welcome!

Well done - the half will come next week - so that'll be another milestone next week!

Are u going to join the 11s going down to 10s thread - u'd be very welcome!

Ooooh, I will upndown! Be there in a jiffy! :D

Lost 2lbs yay!!!! so goodbye 14st and I mean it this time!!!! :D
Don't know how cuz I was naught with alcohol tut tut tut but I was dancing so maybe that did it lol!

Great loses again and textyf stays the same is better than a gain see I'm a poet lol but its true :)

Ooooh, I will upndown! Be there in a jiffy! :D

I think it's called 'Anyone in the 11 stone bracket want support to get down to the 10s' 'see' u soon!

well done everyone! some amazing losses going on this week :talk017::clap:

here to add mine too yippee!!

1 1/2lb off for me tonight! taking me to 1st7lb off and I also got my club 10% too:D

2lb for me this week :)

Hopefully to get 3lb off this week so I get my club 10 and 1.5st award next week!! Fingers crossed!

Well done everyone :) xxx

Well done everyone on your losses!

I couldn't go to weigh-in last night (work and personal crises all coming at once - long story!). According to my scales I have lost a pound, but I am going to wait till I get "properly" weighed next week before I change my stats/ticker, just in case!

Well done to everyone who lost.

I managed a 1.5lb GAIN :( Not overly surprised though as I haven't been on plan properly since last Thurs... and there was a boozy wedding weekend away, a meal out and lots of rubbish past my lips, hehe.

Anyway - going to lose it this week. Staying chirpy :)

Spotty x

Hey there my weds buddy's hope you all ready for the week ahead Any plans for anyone? Is very foggy today so not going to the woods like planned! Bit excited as it means I can have jacket spud not salad for lunch lol! I wanted to show off a bit my wall of fame

Attachments

• image-564617410.jpg
    image-564617410.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 49
Well done to all the losers :) especially those that obtained their Club 10.
My Club 10 feels so far off at the moment, but taking it a week at a time x

Hey there my weds buddy's hope you all ready for the week ahead Any plans for anyone? Is very foggy today so not going to the woods like planned! Bit excited as it means I can have jacket spud not salad for lunch lol! I wanted to show off a bit my wall of fame

Woo woo - it's like a little SW gallery - good for motivation! Have u got enough space for the rest of ur journey LOL? Great to get 1.5 stone off! Well done.

I'm going for a walk in a bit - but it's turned misty here too since first thing - meeting a friend so can't pull out (or wear my skimpy shorts now LOL) good job I'm meeting Sue cos I probably wdn't have gone on my own in the mist!

Woo woo - it's like a little SW gallery - good for motivation! Have u got enough space for the rest of ur journey LOL? Great to get 1.5 stone off! Well done. I'm going for a walk in a bit - but it's turned misty here too since first thing - meeting a friend so can't pull out (or wear my skimpy shorts now LOL) good job I'm meeting Sue cos I probably wdn't have gone on my own in the mist!

Thank you and well done for getting out for a walk, it helps if you have someone else to go with you! Was it okay? How far do you go?

Well the weather has turned out gorgeous here in Hampshire! Been out in the garden most of the morning with my littlies racing about! They are now shattered and snoring away so I've done some prep work for them to do some gardening! Finish early today so off out on my bike (started last week doing a 7.5 mile loop again) and no work tomorrow. So may get out on the bike again!

Had salad in the end as it's so lovely out here lol! But sadly got to go disturb the peace and wake them up hehe!

Ttfn xx

Thank you and well done for getting out for a walk, it helps if you have someone else to go with you! Was it okay? How far do you go?

Well the weather has turned out gorgeous here in Hampshire! Been out in the garden most of the morning with my littlies racing about! They are now shattered and snoring away so I've done some prep work for them to do some gardening! Finish early today so off out on my bike (started last week doing a 7.5 mile loop again) and no work tomorrow. So may get out on the bike again!

Had salad in the end as it's so lovely out here lol! But sadly got to go disturb the peace and wake them up hehe!

Ttfn xx

A busy day for u in the sun - the sunshine here gave way to mist/fogginess - but still went on walk for about an hour - think we did about 2 miles - so not like ur 7.5 bike ride - my hubby and I like cycling so will start that again soon - but he's snowed under with work! Have a good day 2moro!

Not happy, 3 on, now at 12.9. I know I hadn't been totally on plan but I didn't think I deserved that :( Oh well, bought loads of Batchelors Pasta & Sauces as they were on offer in Morrisons (99p each or 2 for £1) so will see how we go this week! Opps event tomorrow night so should be good :)

Last edited:
Not happy, 3 on, I know I hadn't been totally on plan but I didn't think I deserved that :( Oh well, bought loads of Batchelors Pasta & Sauces as they were on offer in Morrisons (99p each or 2 for £1) so will see how we go this week! Opps event tomorrow night so should be good :)

Hi fellow North Walian - there's a few of us here now!

Isn't it horrible when we gain - esp if we don't think we deserved it! U've done really well up to now so u must know the plan inside out! Enjoy the opps event!

Back