Wednesday Weighers

Late updating but 4lb ON!! Completely expecting it and am ok with it- it was a very bad 2 weeks lol

Very determined to get some off next week!

well done for accepting that - and even more so for being so positive about next week - bet u'll have a good loss by getting straight back on plan - have a good week!

I am not a true North Walian either. I am a South Walian at heart :)
Can't complain about where I am though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi - one of my sons lives north of Cardiff - he loves living there and I used to work there - love the city esp when the rugby's on!

I feel really upset and guilty, like I have cheated SW... I had an upset stomach this week the day before weigh in, so now I am convinced that the 3lb is only because of the squits

I feel really upset and guilty, like I have cheated SW... I had an upset stomach this week the day before weigh in, so now I am convinced that the 3lb is only because of the squits

Take the loss hun and be happy. It may be down to the upset tummy ( which you didnt ask for) and cant do anything about, then again it could be down to you actually just being good. You havnt cheated anyone and its silly feeling guilty and letting it eat you up.

Don't worry about it - sometimes when we're ill we retain water - making us heavier - u can't do anything about it now - what's important is that u stay on plan for a good loss this week! Have a good one - keep posting here if u need to discuss or want support.

Thank you, it has made me feel a bit better. I went out for a meal thursday, so have been cutting back on syns today, had about 5 today. Doesnt totally compensate for the GBK meal, but its a start!

I do want to feel better again soon, just feel stressed and low xx

We have been looking after boyfriends parents dog and house for 2 weeks- back tomorrow! It has been really stressful, disruptive to our routine and just made me knackered really. I still feel ill, cant seem to shake it xx

Aww once your back into a routine you should start to feel a little better, health wise there are some horrible bugs going around, make sure you drink plenty fluids if you have the runs as you will become dehydrated and stay away from anything which has aspartame in it because this is acts as a laxative

.... stay away from anything which has aspartame in it because this is acts as a laxative

Didn't know this, thanks for sharing x

We have been looking after boyfriends parents dog and house for 2 weeks- back tomorrow! It has been really stressful, disruptive to our routine and just made me knackered really. I still feel ill, cant seem to shake it xx

At least u'll be saying goodbye to the pooch soon - hopefully u'll feel better and then find it easier to stay on plan - good luck!

Hi

I have rejoined slimming world and now weigh in on a Wednesday!

I really hope I can stick to plan this time!!!

Really not looking forward to Wednesday weigh in this week. I went out last night, I had planned to use my syns and have been saving them for several days. I have a plan in regards to drinking vodka with diet coke rather than beers and even worked out a relatively low synned meal at the Chinese restaurant.
In reality however we witched where we were eating, and ended up having poppadums with chutneys at an indian bar, before having a Tapas meal later. Whilst I tried to go for the better options at the tapas, nothing battered, got meat platters, etc. I hadn't researched it prior to going so had no idea of the syns and even worse as the night went on my drinking resolve weakened and I ended up on pints of cider as well.

Not a great night, syn wise

Really not looking forward to Wednesday weigh in this week. I went out last night, I had planned to use my syns and have been saving them for several days. I have a plan in regards to drinking vodka with diet coke rather than beers and even worked out a relatively low synned meal at the Chinese restaurant.
In reality however we witched where we were eating, and ended up having poppadums with chutneys at an indian bar, before having a Tapas meal later. Whilst I tried to go for the better options at the tapas, nothing battered, got meat platters, etc. I hadn't researched it prior to going so had no idea of the syns and even worse as the night went on my drinking resolve weakened and I ended up on pints of cider as well.

Not a great night, syn wise

It was only one night out of 7 - you had saved syns (dont know how many) but you could always say last night was flexisynned. As long as your back on plan today you can still do damage limitation for Weds and maybe even get a loss. Dont sabotage yourself and think well ive blown it now I may as well have blah blah blah ....... stick with it and if nothing else a STS on weds will be a good result :D

One thing I am proud of is that this morning I was hungover and n that case I used to use stuff like pork pies, sponge cake or chicken nuggets to "recover" which would have made my syns even worse. This morning to recover I had a couple of harvest morn bars (HEXB), a veggie moussaka (HEXA, a few superfrees & about 5 syns) and a fat free yogurt.

Could have been a lot worse

Back