Wednesday Weighers

One thing I am proud of is that this morning I was hungover and n that case I used to use stuff like pork pies, sponge cake or chicken nuggets to "recover" which would have made my syns even worse. This morning to recover I had a couple of harvest morn bars (HEXB), a veggie moussaka (HEXA, a few superfrees & about 5 syns) and a fat free yogurt.

Could have been a lot worse

Well done - doesn't it feel good to have home win!! Carry on like that and u'll have a good loss this wk!

Hi

I have rejoined slimming world and now weigh in on a Wednesday!

I really hope I can stick to plan this time!!!

Hi welcome to SW-REJOINS!! I think this site is great for support and if ur struggling just keep posting and u'll get loadsa support - good luck!

If I were u I'd just forget last night - nothing u can do about it - and sounds as if u weren't that bad with the saved syns etc - u did well this morning and hope u can stay on plan till WI - u'll probably surprise urself - good luck!

Wednesday is creeping round again... how's everyone getting on this week?? I've been 100% so far so am actually looking forward to weigh in!!

Wednesday is creeping round again... how's everyone getting on this week?? I've been 100% so far so am actually looking forward to weigh in!![/QUOTE

Hiya Ally!!
I'm nervous and excited. I had to say goodbye to my car Tuesday so today was the 4th day walking into work and home again this evening. (2.2 miles each way and up hill on the way there!!! :eek:)
I'll be interested to see if it makes a difference and really really peeved if it doesn't! Lol!

Well Sunday was of plan! Was my sons brith day and we had BBQ which was great for sw, but I did have far too much cake! Hoping as I stuck to 10 syns so far all week to have a maintain but if not, I'll be fine about it as I had a planned syn day!!

Infact I slept really bad I think due to sugar rush last night!!

Well Sunday was of plan! Was my sons brith day and we had BBQ which was great for sw, but I did have far too much cake! Hoping as I stuck to 10 syns so far all week to have a maintain but if not, I'll be fine about it as I had a planned syn day!!

Well in life I find there are some things that I must do and eating a child's b'day cake is a must - in fact it'd be rude not to! U've got 2 days to make it up - if u fancy that? Otherwise just enjoy his b'day week!

Wednesday is creeping round again... how's everyone getting on this week?? I've been 100% so far so am actually looking forward to weigh in!![/QUOTE

Hiya Ally!!
I'm nervous and excited. I had to say goodbye to my car Tuesday so today was the 4th day walking into work and home again this evening. (2.2 miles each way and up hill on the way there!!! :eek:)
I'll be interested to see if it makes a difference and really really peeved if it doesn't! Lol!

Hi - I wd have thought that'd make a big difference to both ur weight and in toning u up! Just googled that and for ur weight it's about 80 cals burnt per mile walked - so over a month that's a lot!!

Wednesday is creeping round again... how's everyone getting on this week?? I've been 100% so far so am actually looking forward to weigh in!!

U've had a great week then - well done! I've been doing Success Express again this wk - I love having 4 HEs and the 2/3 rule is ok cos I like fruit & veg - so hoping for a loss this wk!

Well done Ally, hope you get a good loss.

I allowed my trip to the cinema on Saturday to get in the way of a 100% week, but was back on plan on Sunday :)

I had a bit of a wobble on Friday (too much wine!), but have been 100% since, so hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

Lol, it's hard to resist cake at birthdays!

U've had a great week then - well done! I've been doing Success Express again this wk - I love having 4 HEs and the 2/3 rule is ok cos I like fruit & veg - so hoping for a loss this wk!

I usually do green days since I like the extra healthy extras! I did one extra easy this week and missed the extra B in the evening which I like to keep for cereal bars! If you've been doing that all week then I'm sure you'll have a loss :)

Well done Ally, hope you get a good loss.

I allowed my trip to the cinema on Saturday to get in the way of a 100% week, but was back on plan on Sunday :)

I had a bit of a wobble on Friday (too much wine!), but have been 100% since, so hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

I always find it really hard to get back on after 1 bad day so well done both of you!!

Hiya Ally!!

Oh no! What happened with the car? I would've thought walking will make a difference!! Fingers crossed it does for you :)

I feel ive had a so-so week, not bad but not brill. Even a small loss would be good for me at this point im struggling with such a small amount left to go - I will not be beaten and call it a day until I get there!!

I feel ive had a so-so week, not bad but not brill. Even a small loss would be good for me at this point im struggling with such a small amount left to go - I will not be beaten and call it a day until I get there!!

Good for u - it must be tough when u've been doing it for a while - u've done so well!

Ive had a tough birthday weekend but I am the other side of it now had 5 syns ( and 4 pinched choc buttons) so will be more than happy with a sts wednesday morning x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

scales have not budged since saturday. not even a quarter of a pound. And usually they're all over the place. Updownupdown. I don't know what this means.

Ive had a tough birthday weekend but I am the other side of it now had 5 syns ( and 4 pinched choc buttons) so will be more than happy with a sts wednesday morning x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes a sts is ok when u know why - but I stress which is pointless - so I like & shd copy ur attitude!

scales have not budged since saturday. not even a quarter of a pound. And usually they're all over the place. Updownupdown. I don't know what this means.

Don't panic!!! U've got 24 hours to go - I think u've been posting good days this week?? So u shd get a loss. Also our weight fluctuates & they say to weigh once a week??!!

I used to weigh morning & eve and when I didn't like the number sometimes I'd go on a binge (very clever)

Have I told u before that my scales give out different numbers dep on where I place them in the bathroom - so I weigh myself 8-10 times & take the lowest reading - what a palaver!!

My hubby's an engineer & says that to get really accurate scales I'd need to spend a lot more money and have them regularly calibrated (whatever that means!!)

Think I paid about £40 for these - enough for me - but as long as they're going down I don't care!!

Hi everyone,

Just checking in before tomorrow!

I bought weight watchers scales they were pretty expensive but they do bmi, body fat etc. I just use them to weigh & I weigh most mornings even though I know I shouldn't :(!!

Anyway I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow any loss at all but 3.5 would take me to my 2 stone award but doubt I make that but you never know!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day and best of luck for tomorrow :)

Thanks NewMe14.
Getting nervous for tomorrow, but hope I can lose 1lb to take me to my first half stone :)

Back