Wednesday Weighers

Hi everyone,

Just checking in before tomorrow!

I bought weight watchers scales they were pretty expensive but they do bmi, body fat etc. I just use them to weigh & I weigh most mornings even though I know I shouldn't :(!!

Anyway I'm hoping for a loss tomorrow any loss at all but 3.5 would take me to my 2 stone award but doubt I make that but you never know!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day and best of luck for tomorrow :)

Good luck for 2moro to u too!

After doing alright in January, I sort of fell off the wagon and spent most of February and all of March back to eating normally. On the bad side, that's a month and a half of slimming opportunities lost, but on the plus side I only weight the same as I did at the start of the year. I haven't put any weight on over what I was on 1st January 2014.

I desperately want to have some weight off for the summer, have 2 trips around August and then a 3rd in October. They are getting ever closer and it's really stressing me out about trying to shift some of this weight before then. So, I'll be back reporting weekly weigh-ins from now on, but as today is Tuesday I might have to switch to the other thread, or weigh myself again tomorrow and continue doing Wednesdays!

Good luck all for tomorrow :)

After doing alright in January, I sort of fell off the wagon and spent most of February and all of March back to eating normally. On the bad side, that's a month and a half of slimming opportunities lost, but on the plus side I only weight the same as I did at the start of the year. I haven't put any weight on over what I was on 1st January 2014.

I desperately want to have some weight off for the summer, have 2 trips around August and then a 3rd in October. They are getting ever closer and it's really stressing me out about trying to shift some of this weight before then. So, I'll be back reporting weekly weigh-ins from now on, but as today is Tuesday I might have to switch to the other thread, or weigh myself again tomorrow and continue doing Wednesdays!

Good luck all for tomorrow :)

You've done well to stay the same over that period of time - hope that means it'll be easier for u to lose the llbs!! Good Luck!

So do I, especially seeing as I did go out on a good few occasions and drank a lot, and the afterwards takeaways that go with it, as well as plenty of junk food evenings on the sofa. At least now with the better weather and longer nights coming in, going out for a walk will be easier for me and am going to start going to the leisure centre for some swims too.

My friend started SW last year in March and by the end of the summer she had lost around 5 stone, so if I could do anything like her I'd be over the moon, as if I lost 5 stone and got down to 12, I'd be at my own personal target. It's just being able to stick at it and at times it can be very hard to! So much temptation around and I love my food too much!

So do I, especially seeing as I did go out on a good few occasions and drank a lot, and the afterwards takeaways that go with it, as well as plenty of junk food evenings on the sofa. At least now with the better weather and longer nights coming in, going out for a walk will be easier for me and am going to start going to the leisure centre for some swims too.

My friend started SW last year in March and by the end of the summer she had lost around 5 stone, so if I could do anything like her I'd be over the moon, as if I lost 5 stone and got down to 12, I'd be at my own personal target. It's just being able to stick at it and at times it can be very hard to! So much temptation around and I love my food too much!

I agree wholeheartedly with what u say - my sign in name is very apt! But I find this site so supportive and informative that it's kept me on track for longer than I've been for years and had given up on classes some time ago - they're v successful for thousands of ppl - just not this one! Keep posting and u'll get all the support u need!

Hi - I WI'd in 2.75lbs lighter today - good luck to those who are WI later

Ooh, well done. That's great!!

Thx - I've been doing Slimming World's Success Express the last 3 weeks - it suits me better than Extra Easy cos u get 4 HEs!!

Hi - I WI'd in 2.75lbs lighter today - good luck to those who are WI later

Congrats!!!

I got me gladrags on in anticipation. Weighed HEAVIER than my stay put this morn. Ahh well only the Slimmingworld scales decide!!!

Thx - I've been doing Slimming World's Success Express the last 3 weeks - it suits me better than Extra Easy cos u get 4 HEs!!

Might have to try that.
Gutted to report that I've gained 2lbs, and I really don't know why :-(
Haven't been a saint, but no worse than my previous weeks.
Will reflect on what went wrong and any lessons learnt.

Might have to try that.

Sorry to hear that Glamup. have you done a food diary for the week perhaps you could look over it ? Look at it this way this is a new week starting and we are all here for support :) x

Woohoo, lost 4lbs this week, got my 1 and 1/2 stone award, Slimmer of the Week and reached and just passed my Club 10 target! Super hyped up!

Well done blue disney that is fantastic I lost the same as you this week and got my 2 stone award so I'm super hyped up also !

Woohoo, lost 4lbs this week, got my 1 and 1/2 stone award, Slimmer of the Week and reached and just passed my Club 10 target! Super hyped up!

Double Double Woohoo u mean - that's fantastic and congrats on the 1.5 stone too plus SOTW and Club 1- a quadruple whammy - u mist be flying - well done - u've worked hard for all that!!

Might have to try that.

Good idea to check what u did this last week - I've started writing things down again - it's a bind and even then I 'forget' things - it's surprising how things add up isn't it?

Do u find u can get away with things one week but not the next? Our bodies don't lose weight to order do they? All the best for next week!

Back