Wednesday Weighers

Woohoo, lost 4lbs this week, got my 1 and 1/2 stone award, Slimmer of the Week and reached and just passed my Club 10 target! Super hyped up!

Brilliant, well done bluedisney x

Thanks NewMe14 and upndown, the silly thing is I didn't really write down everything last week, I guess that's the problem :)
I thought I did OK, but I guess things do add up. Plus, I haven't been measuring my milk properly, just guesstimating and think I only did one Red day, where I normally aim for three!!
Back to basics this week, thanks for the support xx

Well done to all of you on the great losses so far today and it's only lunchtime yet! :D
Hoping some of your good luck rubs off on me for later.... just need a half off for my 2 stone! Please, oh Please! :) :D

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've decided I'm joining a class tonight! Brand new to slimming world so just joining this thread! Well done on all your losses and good luck evening weighers xx

Some great loses already and good luck to everyone else!

I've lost 2lbs which makes it 2 Stone all together yippy!!!! :winner:

Some great loses already and good luck to everyone else!

I've lost 2lbs which makes it 2 Stone all together yippy!!!! :winner:

Well done - that's a real milestone!!

Thanks GlamUp, I'm not very good at posting but well done to everyone on all the fantastic losses. I reached another milestone when I bought size 12 tops and jeans for the first time in my life. I could not quite believe that they fit ME.

Well done so far everyone! I have just spent a good 20 minutes reading it all! WOAH!

Will be back later to report :rolleyes: 2 off plan days (yesterday was a shambles!)

but brushed myself off and hoping the the 15 good meals I did have help lol!

Well done to everyone on all your losses! I'm off to group now and will report back later!

Lost 3.5lb this week! Meaning I got my Club 10 award & 1.5 stone!

4lb until 2 stone! (Half way!) - excited! :D

3 pounds off this week!

Back