Wednesday Weighers

Grrrrr STS for the second week in a row when I've been on plan. Not a happy bunny this evening :(

+0.5lb for me this week! I'm extremely happy with that considering I've actually had a week of SW as had a visitor all week and it's been my birthday! Thats 5 stone will be mine next week!

0.5 off this evening for me -
Got my 2 Stone Award! :):)

Great to see all your lovely losses peeps! x

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back on it this week, 2.5 off, now at 12.6. Another 3 next week gets my 5.5st back :) Gonna need all your help people :)

Last edited:
Aww thank you texty x :)
You've only 4 to go to target, so close you must be able to smell it, Lol! :D

Its scary lol - apparently its harder to maintain than it is to lose. I want this gone by Easter so I reckon 1lb a week for next 4 would be good any more would be brill then it gives me a little bit of room to play with on Easter weekend when Kathryn (Mrstore) is coming to visit whoop x

Its scary lol - apparently its harder to maintain than it is to lose. I want this gone by Easter so I reckon 1lb a week for next 4 would be good any more would be brill then it gives me a little bit of room to play with on Easter weekend when Kathryn (Mrstore) is coming to visit whoop x

A pound a week seems pretty doable, you'll smash it! x :)

But yeah, I know what you mean... a little bit more to play around with would be nice too! :D

Yay, loads of losses - well done everyone.
Good luck for next week to those of us that STS or gained.
Actually, good luck to everyone :)

0.5lb off.
Fingers crossed we all have a good week!

Back