Wednesday Weighers

I joined slimming world after chrismas and have lost 19.5lb so far I hope Iv lost 1.5lb this week for my stone and half ? x

Fingers crossed for you that you get that 1.5 stone award. You can do it :) x

Just checking in and wishing you all good luck with weigh in tomorrow.
I'm not confident, as I have pigged out since putting on 2lbs last week - which I didn't feel I deserved. Nonetheless I've read the SW mag again, and am feeling motivated for the week ahead x

Don't think I'm gonna lose this week! I've eaten out 3 times (all on plan)! We will have to see what the scales say tomorrow..

Good luck everyone

I'm not confident for tomorrow either. My scales show a gain, but we shall see. I have kept to plan all week but have had the maximum amount of syns.

I'm not confident for tomorrow either. My scales show a gain, but we shall see. I have kept to plan all week but have had the maximum amount of syns.

I am not confident either :-(
After an indulgent week last week and now being poorly this week it isn't looking very hopeful for a loss!
Good luck tomorrow everyone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am not confident either :-(
After an indulgent week last week and now being poorly this week it isn't looking very hopeful for a loss!
Good luck tomorrow everyone

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

.....and then there were 3!! My scales have stubbornly sts the same all week - I always have a WI treat day (never go over 1500 calories tho') then been 100% on SW Success Express for the other 6 days - so if I don't lose anything I'll go nuts!!

Let's hope scales show a loss (I appreciate even a tiny one!) for us this week (2moro for me :eek:)

Good luck for WI everyone - hope the magic fairy sprinkles her loss dust over the scales :D

Thx and hope the Weight Loss Fairy keeps plenty of the sparkly stuff for u too!!

I'm glad I'm not the only Wednesday WI who will shut their eyes on the scales this week. Had a meeting in London on Monday which meant a really early start and someone had bought a huge tin of quality street and put the tin right in front of me - about 3 inches away from my hand! I was so starving by 12 that I gave into temptation. Then the lunch they provided wasn't so easy to navigate, just sandwiches, mostly white bread and lots of mayo and cheese, avocado, all that kind of stuff. But there was some fruit so managed some water melon, strawberries and some apple slices. When I got home I put the pasta on as I'd got some bolognese sauce out the freezer before I left home - well, I thought I did, but when I opened the container it was beef stock! So I went through the evening eating pretty much everything except my own feet. Then yesterday after almost 3 weeks of resisting, I had two cracker biscuits and some gorgonzola cheese. Only a tiny bit but I bet it took me over my syns again. Mind you, I enjoyed every morsel.

.....and then there were 3!! My scales have stubbornly sts the same all week - I always have a WI treat day (never go over 1500 calories tho') then been 100% on SW Success Express for the other 6 days - so if I don't lose anything I'll go nuts!!

Let's hope scales show a loss (I appreciate even a tiny one!) for us this week (2moro for me :eek:)

Make that 4....

I am just not feeling it this week!

Yay! Pleased to say that I lost 2lbs!
Very happy, although it only cancels last weeks gain. Aiming for a minimum of 1lb next week, to obtain my half stone award.

Well we've had our first group loss to spur us all on!!!

Good Luck folks xxx

Hi Everyone - hope u see a lower number on the scales today - good luck.

As predicted I've sts - miffed! Apart from a 1500 cal day last WI - I've had six 100% days on Success Express - anyway I've been ok up to now so will take it on the chin but very reluctantly - off out for lunch and our for a meal tonight - will choose wisely then back on Success Express in the morning!

Yay! Pleased to say that I lost 2lbs!
Very happy, although it only cancels last weeks gain. Aiming for a minimum of 1lb next week, to obtain my half stone award.

Well done - bet u'll get ur half stone next week too - that's a great milestone!

As predicted I've sts - miffed! Apart from a 1500 cal day last WI - I've had six 100% days on Success Express - anyway I've been ok up to now so will take it on the chin but very reluctantly - off out for lunch and our for a meal tonight - will choose wisely then back on Success Express in the morning!

When I did SE it was the 2nd week before I saw a loss. Bet the same happens to you.

Hi. Sorry to hear that at least you didn't gain anything. One girl in my group today ate loads of Superfree and was on plan 100% and lost a pound but consultant told her it would prob show on scales next week so maybe same for you hun. Keep the chin up you are doing fantastic. Enjoy your lunch & dinner out tonight :)

Back