Wednesday Weighers

2lbs off for me this week quite shocked as i feel so bloated and puffy with illness. I could so raid a chocolate shop right now though had planned to save a freddo for tonight but it may be needed soon!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done to all the lossers :D

Hi Everyone - hope u see a lower number on the scales today - good luck.

As predicted I've sts - miffed! Apart from a 1500 cal day last WI - I've had six 100% days on Success Express - anyway I've been ok up to now so will take it on the chin but very reluctantly - off out for lunch and our for a meal tonight - will choose wisely then back on Success Express in the morning!

Oh don't be miffed upndown. It's better than a gain. Enjoy your meal out tonight.

Well done - bet u'll get ur half stone next week too - that's a great milestone!

Thanks xx

Well done taylor, it's been ages since I've seen the tens.
Just realised we have the same goal weight :)

I'm only 5ft 2 and a half tall so 10st is only 2lb within my healthy BMI, but on the upside the last time I weighed 10st I was 16 (12 years ago!)

I know what you mean, I'm just over 5'3''.
I will review my target weight once I get there - but know I'll look much better than I do now, so will be content :D

I know what you mean, I'm just over 5'3''.
I will review my target weight once I get there - but know I'll look much better than I do now, so will be content :D

Totally agree, my original Target was 11st, having got there and being boney already, I feel certain that 10st will definitely be enough x

arghhhhh

Well done all you losers and good luck to the rest of you! :)

I STS but you know it's better than a gain :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Gazter! and well done to all the losers! I'm off to group soon, will report in when I get back!

Well done on all the lovely losses everyone! I've yet to face the music! Another hour to go - GOOD LUCK to anybody else hopping up on the scales this evening xxx :);):cool:

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

In shock...stressful week - depression has reared its ugly head again - but 5lb off, taking me down to 12 1.5!! I haven't wanted to eat much this week but have kept a lid on my Syns

In shock...stressful week - depression has reared its ugly head again - but 5lb off, taking me down to 12 1.5!! I haven't wanted to eat much this week but have kept a lid on my Syns

Well done to the loss hun - booo to the ugliness rearing its head. Hope your feeling better soon good luck for the week ahead

A pound off for me!

Back