Wednesday Weighers

1lb for me this week.

Lost 25lb now in 10 weigh ins.. 2.5lb average! So my chuffed.. got slimmer of the month for March too! :)

2.5lb off, along with Slimmer of the Week & Slimmer of the Month. Chuffed to bits

Well done everyone, some great results!

I've missed class today as ended up away with work at last minute. Picked up some healthy bits for dinner at service station to avoid eating out because I have got a busy weekend with birthdays but hoping I can still get a loss next week. Fingers crossed I remember that when the birthday cake is getting passed around!

3 off this evening, I'll take that, thank you very much! Well happy! :)

Well done again everyone! x
Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Who would have thought I would be happy with a gain!! Lol last week 0.5lb gain and this week 1lb gain! Very surprised it was only that with being totally off plan and the amount of bad food and lots of alcohol that passed my lips! Been back on plan since Sunday and so glad to have got back to normal!

-6lbs for my first week :)

2 off for me this week im chuffed - 2lbs to target now

Chuffed for u - well done - u cd easily be at target this time next week - soooo exciting for u (and us all!!)

Hi everyone, miss me??

I've had a shocking few days, had to get the cat to the emergency vets as been bitten under his stomach :-( loads of blood and tears from me! But he is now home having had to have a big op on himself! Needless to say, I got him home at 7pm last night so didn't make weigh in! I dug out some batteries and weighed this morning (1lb loss) but going to get to a group either tonight or tomorrow morning to get it officially!

Not had much time to look through everyones loses! When things calm down I will be back !!

Berryred kisses

Half a pound off, which I am a bit disappointed with- I did 6 Original days this week, so was hoping for a better chunk off.

Anyway, I'll push on with it for another week and reap the rewards next week!

Must update my stats, they're all over the shop, but I've 2 lbs to go to stone, so want to smash that this week.

Sorry, I forgot to get on last night to post here, it was hectic in our house!

I'm 4lbs down on my first week back on SW. I don't know why but I just woke up this morning feeling so much more happy and with a spring in my step. Long may it continue!

Well done to all who lost/sts this week! Stay motivated anyone who put on, you'll have it off next week.... so to speak! Oh, matron!

Sorry, I forgot to get on last night to post here, it was hectic in our house!

I'm 4lbs down on my first week back on SW. I don't know why but I just woke up this morning feeling so much more happy and with a spring in my step. Long may it continue!

Well done to all who lost/sts this week! Stay motivated anyone who put on, you'll have it off next week.... so to speak! Oh, matron!

Well done Paddy.
You're quite right, I had a gain last week, and had it off this week :)
So keep going everyone!!

Back