Wednesday Weighers

Hi everyone, miss me??

I've had a shocking few days, had to get the cat to the emergency vets as been bitten under his stomach :-( loads of blood and tears from me! But he is now home having had to have a big op on himself! Needless to say, I got him home at 7pm last night so didn't make weigh in! I dug out some batteries and weighed this morning (1lb loss) but going to get to a group either tonight or tomorrow morning to get it officially!

Not had much time to look through everyones loses! When things calm down I will be back !!

Berryred kisses

Hi Berryred, welcome back.
Hope your cat gets better soon x

meh STS too!
Better than a gain though, eh?

Well done everyone!

wahoo! i am officially half a stone lighter :D lost 1.5pounds this week. Finally got over my little hump and now onwards towards my stone award which i would like to do before my holiday which is in 3weeks (fingers crossed)

I had my 3rd weigh in and lost 4.5lbs making my total loss now 1st 0.5lbs, im amazed at how quickly it has come off and i know it will slow down soon but im so happy right now, i also got slimmer of the week for the second week running and slimmer of the month!!

Well done all x

Forgot to post last night but down 3lbs, got my 2st award and sotw!! Very happy with that thank you very much....just need to keep the momentum up. Hope everyone is keeping on track!

Forgot to post last night but down 3lbs, got my 2st award and sotw!! Very happy with that thank you very much....just need to keep the momentum up. Hope everyone is keeping on track!

Well done mob x

Yes, some days I find it easy and others days it can be a real struggle.
You obviously know what you're doing to lose 2st x

Joined SW on Wednesday evening - have loved trying new foods and flavours the past couple of days, and looking forward to my weigh-in next Wednesday!
I'm quite active as I play football 3 nights a week, and do weight training 2 nights a week, but definitely need to do something about my diet ESPECIALLY at weekends, so fingers crossed Slimming World can be my ticket to a slim me! :party0011:

Welcome Niknak, good luck with your journey x

0.5lb off!

Very happy and will not tell you what I ate tues and weds!!

Brushed myself off again and back on the plan!

oooh isn't it great to have a loss when we've been munching!! May need to borrow ur brush someday - it's obviously a good one!!

oooh isn't it great to have a loss when we've been munching!! May need to borrow ur brush someday - it's obviously a good one!!

It is hehe!

Thursday and Friday and today very good :)

Just pleased thats something in me is making me draw a line under rather than going into a spiral! Today me and my dd went into town and I had a starbucks skinny latte, 6.5syns and some boots sushi (1.5syns) with a bag of fruit! Very pleased with myself!

Hope your all having a great weekend? I'm sorting out the garden and selling my greenhouse :-( as I'm moving in July and new house doesn't have the room

Back