Wednesday Weighers

On plan and burning cals in the garden - another honking good day is developing for u Berryred!

Last edited:
I only lost half a pound, but given the amount of food I shoved down my throat last week I call that a result! Well done everyone, some of you did really well this week, Ive stuck to plan so far- treated myself to a curly wurly yesterday as I had plenty of syns and lost a crown into the toffee. That's the most expensive 6 syns ever.

I only lost half a pound, but given the amount of food I shoved down my throat last week I call that a result! Well done everyone, some of you did really well this week, Ive stuck to plan so far- treated myself to a curly wurly yesterday as I had plenty of syns and lost a crown into the toffee. That's the most expensive 6 syns ever.

Ouch!!

Well .... my scales have been up and down like a yo yo since last WI, today they are showing a gain of 1 and thats before Mothers Day treats arghhh.

Still have 2 full days on plan after today to pull it back and come in with a STS at least. I will get rid of this last 2lbs if it kills me lol

Well .... my scales have been up and down like a yo yo since last WI, today they are showing a gain of 1 and thats before Mothers Day treats arghhh.

Still have 2 full days on plan after today to pull it back and come in with a STS at least. I will get rid of this last 2lbs if it kills me lol

U will get rid of it v soon - u've done so well - u must know the plans inside out - come on girl - we're all rooting for u - enjoy Mother's Day!!!!

U will get rid of it v soon - u've done so well - u must know the plans inside out - come on girl - we're all rooting for u - enjoy Mother's Day!!!!

Awww thanks und - I will do my very best. I know the plan backwards lol - ive not had a "BAD" food day today I had a choccy eclair after lunch but the rest has been on plan. So fingers crossed I'll get a small loss on Weds xx

Hi ladies (and gents!?) May i join you all for a wednesday weigh in? x

Welcome - this is a lovely thread - u'll get lots of support if u keep posting - good luck on ur weight loss journey!

I do peek at my scales each day and I was 2.5lbs heavier this morning than yesterday. Think that 40 syns of pizza last night attached itself to my thighs.

So, Saturday night came around, and after our fantastic football win on Saturday afternoon all the girls decided to hit the town...One thing led to another and 400ml vodka, 2 jagerbombs and 1 1/2 Kopparberg consumed. Weighed myself Sunday night (last night) and looks like I am 6lb lighter than my first weigh in on Wednesday...Is this anything to do with me being hungover, or is this actually genuine? 6lb in a WEEK!! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

Feel like I'm having a bad week again this week in terms of weight loss.. Been on plan all week apart from Saturday when I went out and drank (had such a good night though...) - we will have to see what the scales say tomorrow! My scales aren't looking too good at the moment!

Back