Wednesday Weighers

ARGHHHH

DON'T PANIC!!!

Good Morning, pleased to report a loss of 2lbs - thus gaining my half stone award :D
Good luck everyone x

So, Saturday night came around, and after our fantastic football win on Saturday afternoon all the girls decided to hit the town...One thing led to another and 400ml vodka, 2 jagerbombs and 1 1/2 Kopparberg consumed. Weighed myself Sunday night (last night) and looks like I am 6lb lighter than my first weigh in on Wednesday...Is this anything to do with me being hungover, or is this actually genuine? 6lb in a WEEK!! :ashamed0005::ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

The week i went out and got sloshed, was a week i lost 3lbs.

I suspect that the syn values for alcohol is based on taking it regularly and if you only take it on occasion then it doesn't have too big an effect on your weight.

Hi - lost 2.5lbs this week after sts last Weds - it's def getting harder to lose now - been on starvation rations this week - thankfully appetite has reduced as has choc habit! Good luck to everyone!!

Hi - lost 2.5lbs this week after sts last Weds - it's def getting harder to lose now - been on starvation rations this week - thankfully appetite has reduced as has choc habit! Good luck to everyone!!

Upndown, you shouldn't be hungry- are you sure you're eating enough? If you eat too little, your losses can slow down.

ooooh some be-a-u-tiful losses :party0011:

Well jel!!
Spesh as I know whats round the corner.
Just did some calculations of morning vs weigh in weight for the lost few weeks and I think I'm due a STS AGAIN!!!
I want a loss goddammit!!

Hi - I haven't lost 2.5 it's 2 - I can only deal with round figures!! I only found out when I saw my Minis stats!! Need to use a calculator next time!!

ooooh some be-a-u-tiful losses :party0011:

Well jel!!
Spesh as I know whats round the corner.
Just did some calculations of morning vs weigh in weight for the lost few weeks and I think I'm due a STS AGAIN!!!
I want a loss goddammit!!

This dieting lark is frustrating - hope u get a loss even if a weeny one!

Upndown, you shouldn't be hungry- are you sure you're eating enough? If you eat too little, your losses can slow down.

Hi - sorry to mislead - strangely, I'm not hungry and I meant to say I'm now eating very small portions compared to what I ate before - I've also been leaving things on my plate (unknown for me).

I've been fine with all that - but sometimes I eat with my eyes not what my body's telling me and wonder what will happen then.....

Hey =) New member but have done slimming world before and recently started it again. I have my weigh in tonight at 5:30. Hoping for 2lb for my first half a stone =) x

Well done everyone, some fab losses and achievements.

Hey =) New member but have done slimming world before and recently started it again. I have my weigh in tonight at 5:30. Hoping for 2lb for my first half a stone =) x

Good luck tinyrebel x

I have no idea what to expect tonight after a very long & busy week.

cons
I haven't been running or done aqua aerobics
I had alcohol 4 nights running, normally i only drink once a week if that
I had a bad takeaway (chips & cheese) when i gave in late at night
I went out for 2 meals.
I was picking at food due to stress for most of the week

Pros
I was physically working very hard most of the week: enough to draw sweat
I mixed my drinks with diet coke rather than the syn heavy stuff i used to have.
The rest of the week i stayed on plan and was very low syn
The meals out, i tried to keep under syns for the best i could.
The food i was picking at was free food, which is a big chnage from a couple of months ago when it would be crisps/pies/etc

My aim for this week is to lose 1.5lbs, but i have no idea if i'm going to gain, STS or even lose more than my target. I'm very nervous for tonight.

Don't be nervous! It looks as though the pros & cons may have weighed each other out - and anyway, you are still entitled to have a life & enjoy yourself. If we didn't all slip off the wagon a tiny bit now and then we'd all get very bored and miserable and land up giving up altogether. I think if I only had a stone or so to lose then I'd probably be quite strict in sticking to plan as it wouldn't take THAT long to shift it, but once you accept it's going to be a gradual process (and I'm in for the long haul!) then I don't believe you should let SW rule your life to the extent that you become a hermit because you're afraid to go out and have a good time and maybe slip off plan a bit. What kind of life would that be?

A real crappy one!!

Back