Wednesday Weighers

If we didn't all slip off the wagon a tiny bit now and then we'd all get very bored and miserable and land up giving up altogether. QUOTE]

I love wagon wheels.
Everytime someone mentions this wagon which we all seem to hop on and off of, that's what I think of!!!

Anyway- some good advice ladybird! And rm247- don't worry about being nervous! Even if you were good as gold all week you'd feel the same! (or at least I do- hang on, I can't remember the last time I was as good as gold! lol)

1lb loss this week! really didn't think i was gonna get it so i'm well happy. Hope everyones had a good day :eek:

I have no idea what to expect tonight after a very long & busy week.

cons
I haven't been running or done aqua aerobics
I had alcohol 4 nights running, normally i only drink once a week if that
I had a bad takeaway (chips & cheese) when i gave in late at night
I went out for 2 meals.
I was picking at food due to stress for most of the week

Pros
I was physically working very hard most of the week: enough to draw sweat
I mixed my drinks with diet coke rather than the syn heavy stuff i used to have.
The rest of the week i stayed on plan and was very low syn
The meals out, i tried to keep under syns for the best i could.
The food i was picking at was free food, which is a big chnage from a couple of months ago when it would be crisps/pies/etc

My aim for this week is to lose 1.5lbs, but i have no idea if i'm going to gain, STS or even lose more than my target. I'm very nervous for tonight.

Here's crossing everything that ur pros outweigh ur cons - either way life is for living - let us know how u get on!

Well done to all of you on your brill losses! Just fab! x

I'm a bit meh about WI tonight - had a very synful Friday & Saturday night, but have been good otherwise.... don't know what way that will pan out on the scales though :/
Ah well, will know soon enough, eh?!! :)

STS fml

A pound on for me. A bit disappointed: I went out for a big meal with friends on Saturday (and drank a fair amount of wine), but the rest of the week was on plan 100%, so I thought I would STS. Oh well.

Well done to everyone on their losses!

2.5 down! Can scarcely believe it after a meal out and LOTS of booze the weekend! I was good the rest of the time and would've been happy with a maintain so a loss is bliss - hope it doesn't come back and bite me in the ass next week though! :D

2.5lb down woohoo! 0.5lb away from two stone. Considering the weekend I had this is amazing!

I have no idea what to expect tonight after a very long & busy week.

cons
I haven't been running or done aqua aerobics
I had alcohol 4 nights running, normally i only drink once a week if that
I had a bad takeaway (chips & cheese) when i gave in late at night
I went out for 2 meals.
I was picking at food due to stress for most of the week

Pros
I was physically working very hard most of the week: enough to draw sweat
I mixed my drinks with diet coke rather than the syn heavy stuff i used to have.
The rest of the week i stayed on plan and was very low syn
The meals out, i tried to keep under syns for the best i could.
The food i was picking at was free food, which is a big chnage from a couple of months ago when it would be crisps/pies/etc

My aim for this week is to lose 1.5lbs, but i have no idea if i'm going to gain, STS or even lose more than my target. I'm very nervous for tonight.

Overjoyed to have lost 2.5lbs this week, getting my Stone award and also Slimmer Of The Week

4lb off tonight ..... Got my 5 stone award!!!!!!!!!!

Overjoyed to have lost 2.5lbs this week, getting my Stone award and also Slimmer Of The Week

Well done - see ur pros did outweigh the cons - can I uncross everything now?!

2.5 down! Can scarcely believe it after a meal out and LOTS of booze the weekend! I was good the rest of the time and would've been happy with a maintain so a loss is bliss - hope it doesn't come back and bite me in the ass next week though! :D

Brilliant Vavaness - can't see how any weight can creep back once it's gone - u've said goodbye to it not au revoir!

Ive not weighed tonight! it's my birthday and just got back from a rather naughty meal but oh it was worth it! Going friday morning so will report back then! xxx

Back