Wednesday Weighers

0.5 0n for me grrr

Oh flipping heck - feel for u - ur so close to target and u've done so well - know u'll keep at it and u'll be collecting that target badge very soon!!

Ive not weighed tonight! it's my birthday and just got back from a rather naughty meal but oh it was worth it! Going friday morning so will report back then! xxx

Well life is for living I say - best not to starve our way to goal or else we'll never maintain our goal weight - listen to she who for years has tried all the fad 'miracle' diets! Perhaps there is hope that this will be my last weight loss journey!! But only if I keep up with Minis! Good luck for Friday morning! I had a meal out on Sunday plus 5 chocs and lost 2lbs this week by cutting back Mon & Tues!

A pound on for me. A bit disappointed: I went out for a big meal with friends on Saturday (and drank a fair amount of wine), but the rest of the week was on plan 100%, so I thought I would STS. Oh well.

Well done to everyone on their losses!

Frustrating for u - but try to keep on plan and it'll surely come off next week - no consolation for u tonight I know!

YAAAAAAAAAY...first WI and 3lb off... I love Slimming World already! :bananalove:

YAAAAAAAAAY...first WI and 3lb off... I love Slimming World already! :bananalove:

Well done - yes SW is fab - nothing forbidden - lots of ideas to 'copy' our fave foods - v flexible and lots of different plans to ring the changes in case we get bored!!

Well done on all of your losses! I lost 3lbs this week!! :) oh and got slimmer of the week!

Well done Niknak and Leanne x

Well done - yes SW is fab - nothing forbidden - lots of ideas to 'copy' our fave foods - v flexible and lots of different plans to ring the changes in case we get bored!!

It does still baffle me how you can eat as much pasta and carby food as you want but still loose weight??

Well done to everyone :)

Just updating for yesterday 3lbs off, that's 9lbs in 2 weeks. 17lbs to go :)

It does still baffle me how you can eat as much pasta and carby food as you want but still loose weight??

Well done to everyone :)

Know exactly what u mean - but strictly speaking I think SW would say - u can eat as much pasta or any free food to satisfy ur appetite not eat much as u want - subtle difference eh? I think SW do it that way cos a 20 stome man wd need to eat more to satisfy his appetite than say a 9st woman - sorry to be the boring party pooper!! Ur doing great - well done again!!

had an incident with a slab of chocolate fudge cake last night.
Now the guilt and punishment for the rest of the week.
Either that or the continuation of disregard for the plan.
Groan.

had an incident with a slab of chocolate fudge cake last night.
Now the guilt and punishment for the rest of the week.
Either that or the continuation of disregard for the plan.
Groan.

Hey - come on no-one died!! Why don't u turn that on it's head and say it's done - it's over - and start afresh - wonder if ur struggling cos u don't have much to lose and ur looking good (bet u won't think so tho'! - but u only have a stone to go to target so will be look good I think! I mention it cos I've been there myself - many times - hence my sign in name!

Ive not weighed tonight! it's my birthday and just got back from a rather naughty meal but oh it was worth it! Going friday morning so will report back then! xxx

Belated Happy Birthday!!

Well I got weighed Friday am, 1lb on

But do you know what, it's all gravy!

(I've had a sneaky weigh in today which I know I should and shows 2lb off!!) I have now removed the scales again! lol

Oh and hubby is home on his r&r hence why I've not been around, I am sticking to SW :) and getting some body magic in too:8855:!!!

Well I got weighed Friday am, 1lb on

But do you know what, it's all gravy!

(I've had a sneaky weigh in today which I know I should and shows 2lb off!!) I have now removed the scales again! lol

Oh and hubby is home on his r&r hence why I've not been around, I am sticking to SW :) and getting some body magic in too:8855:!!!

Lol wait until you go to group for your Body Magic certificates and they ask what exercise you did to get them lol

Lol wait until you go to group for your Body Magic certificates and they ask what exercise you did to get them lol

i did start filling them in as I do run and cycle 4 times a week

But yes I bet there is no space for this weeks lol!!! (i haven't seen him since 3rd Jan)

The oldest exercise in the world eh? Must dash - just remembered I did some exercise too.................

Back