Wednesday Weighers

Morning all
Have STS, not too upset about it though. Ate my weight in chocolate last week :-(
Good luck everyone x

Hi - I stayed the same - mega fed up - well will carry on regardless - good luck to everyone else!!

Chin up, you've been going well. You've probably lost a few inches x

wahoo 1 pound! So happy :) getting closer to my stone. x

Thank you, I just dont like asking Q's cos I feel silly. I am on SW online which is really helpful. I wanted to use the tracker tool to see when I should reach my goal, but it only goes up to June :p xx

After a hugely disappointing half a lb off last week am hoping for something a bit more substantial this week! Fingers crossed for half past 5.
Hope everyone else's weigh-ins go well x

Oh I am not looking forward to tonight's WI. Drank my body weight in alcohol Saturday night, and a few cheeky kopparberg on Sunday, so was well over my syn allowance. Didn't go over it with food though which is a pity! If I don't gain tonight I will be pleasantly surprised :ashamed0005::ashamed0005:

I've allowed myself to get hungry
I think I may faint on the way to weigh-in.
There is NO WAY anything is being shoved into this gob until AFTER weigh-in though.

my goodness are things getting desperate or what

Awwww Kimberley - im starving too ive had pineapple, prunes and a tiny roll with chicken in all day. I always eat light on a WI day!! its torture lol

Good Luck hun x

I always starve on a Wednesday too!

Just back from weigh in and lost 2lb which means I got my first 1/2 stone award! I'm so chuffed ^.^

Shredfansw: Try not to feel disheartened, you know it works and you can lose it if you stick to plan this week xx

Awwww Kimberley - im starving too ive had pineapple, prunes and a tiny roll with chicken in all day. I always eat light on a WI day!! its torture lol

Good Luck hun x

I think we're all starving! Lol! I've only had my porridge this morning, a mugshot & fruit for lunch and that's it! Oh, and loads of water, been racing to the loo all day!
Hope all that have yet to weigh have a nice result on the old scales x

Hi - I stayed the same - mega fed up - well will carry on regardless - good luck to everyone else!!

Ah, sorry to hear that hun. But at least you weren't up and that's the important thing. I figure you're due a big loss and hopefully next week will be it! Your hard work will be answered soon x *hugs*

well down on the loses everyone

Upanddown are you still following SE?

I'll be back later! Finally back to a weds night weigh in again!leaving at 7pm

Oh crap!! just seen the time pmsl!

Lost 3lb tonight! Super shocked! So happy though.. Over half way now! Eeeek..

1 off for me tonight, and I am delighted with that coz I was SO bad for one day and didn't think I would have anything off! :)

Well done everyone xxx :)

Back