Wednesday Weighers

Thanks hun 1lb to go - its within reach now if I behave for the next week lol x

Fingers crossed for you x You can do it! :)

Well done everyone on your losses! 4 and a half pounds off for me tonight! I am quite frankly amazed - I have been 100% all week, but I NEVER have big losses!

Another 1.5lb off for me :D

3lbs off this week. I'm really chuffed. I set a mini-target for Easter to hit 1 stone and I'm on track to get 1.5 stone by Easter instead

3lbs off this week. I'm really chuffed. I set a mini-target for Easter to hit 1 stone and I'm on track to get 1.5 stone by Easter instead
That's fab, well done!

1 off for me tonight, and I am delighted with that coz I was SO bad for one day and didn't think I would have anything off! :)

Well done everyone xxx :)

That's great - and ur v close to 1 stone of target woo-woo!!

I usually do weigh but was late and a girl who hasn't done it before was lumbered. When it got to my turn the numbers jiggled and settled on sts (3rd week running). I was like "I'm not having that" and made her take my card out and put it back in. 0.5lb off. Lol. Told her not to tell consultant though. Lol

Glad u got a loss and as Texty F always says a half pound is a block of lard and we'd all like one of those!! Well done for forcing a 2nd WI when I went to class I lost all my courage/personality during the WI queue - so think u were v brave!!

Glad u got a loss and as Texty F always says a half pound is a block of lard and we'd all like one of those!! Well done for forcing a 2nd WI when I went to class I lost all my courage/personality during the WI queue - so think u were v brave!!

Cheeky more like!!

I feel your pain!!! I've been the same weight for the last 3 weeks.
Better than a gain though! *hugs*

Thx - over the sts now - bit of choc & a couple of sugary things worked wonders for me!! Back on plan 2moro - glad u had a loss - hope that gave u a lift!!

I usually do weigh but was late and a girl who hasn't done it before was lumbered. When it got to my turn the numbers jiggled and settled on sts (3rd week running). I was like "I'm not having that" and made her take my card out and put it back in. 0.5lb off. Lol. Told her not to tell consultant though. Lol

Good on ya Kimberley well done love scales moving again whoop x

I got a half off this week too. It was 1 but the scales flickered up half a pound at the last second!! Aw well, it'l help with next weeks lol

Well done on the losses this week!!

Texty your so close now! I'll have my fingers crossed for you next week! :)

well done and thanks Ally hun x

well down on the loses everyone

Upanddown are you still following SE?

I'll be back later! Finally back to a weds night weigh in again!leaving at 7pm

Oh crap!! just seen the time pmsl!

Yes still been doing SE - cos I like the 2 HEAs and 2 HEBs - and love fruit & veg so 2/3 rule no prob either - but going to change things from b'fast 2moro - not sure what to do yet!! Hope u had a great loss after all that body magic (cough, cough)

Back