Wednesday Weighers

2.5lbs off for me tonight :)

1 off for me tonight, and I am delighted with that coz I was SO bad for one day and didn't think I would have anything off! :)

Well done everyone xxx :)

Chuffed u lost 1 2nite esp as u had a bad day - don't even mind if the scales fairy gave u my loss even tho' I was really good - know u'll do the same for me one week!!Seriously tho' u must have been better than u thought - well done!!

Lost 3lb tonight! Super shocked! So happy though.. Over half way now! Eeeek..

Forgot to add, got my 2 stone award as well

Cannot believe it, 1.5lb off after a Saturday and Sunday of pure intoxicants! Soooo chuffed... another 2.5 and I have lost my first half a stone :):)

Well done to everyone today!!

Hearing people's stories in my group, eating more syns than not eating any can actually speed weight loss, that's what they are designed for! Keep up the good work :)

Its not often I have below my 15 - this week ive had a couple of low syn days because of a full day off plan and a meal out last night, but ive still been having my hot choccy etc.

Its not often I have below my 15 - this week ive had a couple of low syn days because of a full day off plan and a meal out last night, but ive still been having my hot choccy etc.

Yeah, it's nice knowing you are allowed that little bit of choccy. :)

Syns don't have to be used on snacky food though of course - ketchup and condiments are good ways to fill them!

Yeah, it's nice knowing you are allowed that little bit of choccy. :)

Syns don't have to be used on snacky food though of course - ketchup and condiments are good ways to fill them!

I tend to eat superfree and free stuff during the day and keep my syns for a night time when I get my choccy cravings. I rarely have ketchup/brown sauce and mayo maybe only once a week mixed in with tuna.

Lately ive been having caramel snack a jacks theyre my craving at the mo, its whatever works for the individual I think and its done me no harm x

Thank you ladies, it was the STS of last week that made me want to try 10/day. But I will go back to 15. I want my 1/2 stone, it gets hard when I see newer people in the group passing me. The ole green eyed monster... Xx

Thank you ladies, it was the STS of last week that made me want to try 10/day. But I will go back to 15. I want my 1/2 stone, it gets hard when I see newer people in the group passing me. The ole green eyed monster... Xx

You will get there - just stick with it. Have you got your head around the healthy extras now? Are you following the plan 100%? Dont let others losses get to you we all lose at our own pace. Try setting yourself some mini goals, do you have anything special to work towards? a night out, a wedding, a party etc?

Try doing it in 7lb bands, maybe for every 7 you lose buy a little treat (not food), like a lipstick, a nail polish, eyeshadow etc.

You will get there - just stick with it. Have you got your head around the healthy extras now? Are you following the plan 100%? Dont let others losses get to you we all lose at our own pace. Try setting yourself some mini goals, do you have anything special to work towards? a night out, a wedding, a party etc?

Try doing it in 7lb bands, maybe for every 7 you lose buy a little treat (not food), like a lipstick, a nail polish, eyeshadow etc.

That's excellent advice Texty. And you really do appreciate the little treat all the more when you know you have shed a whole 7lbs to get it!
I always have a little make-up splurge to reward myself or a nice new top from Penneys/Primark :) - Nothing too expensive x

That's excellent advice Texty. And you really do appreciate the little treat all the more when you know you have shed a whole 7lbs to get it!
I always have a little make-up splurge to reward myself or a nice new top from Penneys/Primark :) - Nothing too expensive x

I do have these little lightbulb moments sometimes lol - I just think breaking the losses down into smaller amounts make it seem more achievable, rather than the bigger pic and saying OMG ive got 2/3 stone to go yet!! x

I love Primani lol

Yay! You must be thrilled! :)

I'm really really happy! Just under another 2 to go now... Joining the gym this month as well so hopefully it continues to fall off!

Well done to everyone else this week :) go Wednesday Weighers!

Back