Wednesday Weighers

Don't know where my heads been last 2 wks forgot both Wednesdays to post anyway put 1 on last wk but lost it this wk so that's good cuz I was naughty :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Some brilliant results this week everyone well done!

I lost 2.5lb :) delighted as I weighed in on Friday last week

woohoo!!

woohoo!!

Excellent stuff Berryred! :)

woohoo!!

Well done bet that 'special' body magic helped hey?!!

just found out the stupidly high syn value for the cold syrups I've been taking for the last few days, so I'm now expecting a gain this week as I've already nearly doubled my weekly syn allowance by Saturday night.

Not happy.

Hi everyone.can i join your wednesday weigh in please.I've been up and down lately.i was out for a meal last night so really need to be on track for next few days.i have been good until yesterday.i'm on o low fibre diet for next few weeks so finding it very hard as i cant eat a lot of fruit or veg. I've been on antibiotics for 2 weeks for diverticulitis..and have put on 2lbs for the 2 weeks.really want to have something off this week

Welcome - being ill does interfere with our weight loss doesn't it - u've come to the right place - it's a lovely thread and if u keep posting u'll get all the support u need - good luck!

Well it's Monday again

Hope we have had a good weekend?

I've put a line under a very heavy Friday and Saturday with wine!!

Super good yesterday and today and managed to fit in 28miles of cycling since Thursday so Hoping. That will help!!

In the menu chilli and salad yum!

What's everyone's plans till weigh in?

Hi Berryred. Had a similar weekend wine-wise! Unfortunately, not with the cycling though.

My food was ok on Friday, had unexpected dinner out on Saturday, but have been on mainly red days again this week. Friday I did EE and felt stuffed.

Plan for rest of today, tomorrow and Wed is low-syn Red, with plenty of water. Hopefully it will balance out my weekend, but it's * so I wouldn't be surprised if I had a gain. It makes me awfully bloated.

Had almost a weeks worth of syns yesterday afternoon watching the football, both alcohol and food :ashamed0005: Being extra good until WI Wednesday, bulking up on SS foods. Fingers crossed!!

I've been 100% on plan this week, even went out to lunch today but stuck to jacket potato with beans and salad (helped by Wetherspoons who serve the dressing and the butter "on the side"!). So fingers crossed for a loss on Wednesday.

My food has been good this week as ive been trying really hard to get this last 1lb off - my scales say STS!!! oh well I still have tomorrow so fingers crossed.

I had a massive chicken salad for tea which was lush - but now im feeling peckish again, Im going to have my hot choccy then bed then I cant pick hehe

Hope everyone has a lovely pre WI day tomorrow x

Oh Texty how frustrating when our bodies play tricks on us! As u say u still have 2moro - and I sometimes find the scales stubbornly sts the same for a few days and show a satisfying loss after that - hope that's what happens to you - good luck - then we'll have an online celebration on Weds night!!

Oh Texty how frustrating when our bodies play tricks on us! As u say u still have 2moro - and I sometimes find the scales stubbornly sts the same for a few days and show a satisfying loss after that - hope that's what happens to you - good luck - then we'll have an online celebration on Weds night!!

Yayyyyyy a minis party lol - thanks hun im keeping my fingers crossed and willing them to shift lol x

Hiya another Wednesday weigher here, would love to join the thread, tomorrow I will have been doing Slimming World for one month. I've lost a stone so far and hope for another little loss this week. Good luck everyone!

Weighed in early this week as tomorrow is shall be in TUNISIA :D and this week i have managed to maintain which im really happy about yay

Just cant wait for tomorrow morning to see the results. Ive been super good and 2lb away from my 2stone award! I want the bling tomorrow

Just cant wait for tomorrow morning to see the results. Ive been super good and 2lb away from my 2stone award! I want the bling tomorrow

Good luck!

Back