Wednesday Weighers

0.5 off for me and my 3.5st award - only 0.5 to target now whoop - well done everyone x

Oh well done Texty, good for you hun xxx :)

A STS for me this evening, happy enough with that because I was expecting a gain. A warning for me to be extra good for the week ahead!

Congrats everyone on your losses and awards today xxx

2lb this week, really surprised but happy! Still maintaining an average of 2.5lb a week :D

I'm joining the gym this week so expecting a STS for the next few weeks whilst my body gets used to exercise!!

Well done everyone!!

0.5 on for me this week. I am disappointed because I did everything right this week: loads of water, loads of superfree, stayed within my syns limit, etc etc.

Oh well, onwards and upwards!

Weighed in 1lb lighter tonight and received my body magic silver award :D

bit miffed though, had a really good week 100% on plan! went to the gym Friday, Saturday, and Monday, did a 5 mile walk on Sunday and still only lost 1lb! DH did the same as me regarding food and body magic and lost 4lb!

Another member at my group copied my food diary from last week and did it with her colleague, she lost 4lb and her colleague lost 3.5lb!! So why did I only lose 1lb.....doesn't make senses to me!

Weighed in 1lb lighter tonight and received my body magic silver award :D

bit miffed though, had a really good week 100% on plan! went to the gym Friday, Saturday, and Monday, did a 5 mile walk on Sunday and still only lost 1lb! DH did the same as me regarding food and body magic and lost 4lb!

Another member at my group copied my food diary from last week and did it with her colleague, she lost 4lb and her colleague lost 3.5lb!! So why did I only lose 1lb.....doesn't make senses to me!

Sometimes our bodies play silly beggars hun - dont be disheartened. Its still another block of lard gone never to be seen again. Chin up hun x

STS :bliss:

well done everyone who had lbs off...I maintained this week so i'm happy i didnt have a gain. hopefully i'l manage to eat more veg this week. think i'l try red days and see how it goes...onwards and downwards :)

Last edited:
I'm getting my drink on (water) a day early.

Need to install a toilet under my desk.

Know exactly what u mean - I find it hard to drink the recommended amount of water - then it's flipping inconvenient getting rid of it when ur out and about!!

You too upndown! Have you quit honking?! Haven't seen you on the thread? :) x

No not quit - in fact I love a good honk - but it's been mad busy at home so not had much time for Mins this week!! Thx for reminding me - I seem to have 'lost' some of my subscribed threads so don't see it in my listing to remind me - Will have a mega honk in a minute and re-subscribe!!

0.5 off for me and my 3.5st award - only 0.5 to target now whoop - well done everyone x

So pleased for u this week Texty - ooooh - remember we're having a Minis online party when ur grab that target prize!!

A STS for me this evening, happy enough with that because I was expecting a gain. A warning for me to be extra good for the week ahead!

Congrats everyone on your losses and awards today xxx

Yay - an sts is a million times better than a gain isn't it!!!! Go for it next week!

Back