Wednesday Weighers

Brilliant! Well done x

Hi - can't find the 'Honk' thread grrrrrr - wd u mind sending the title or link to me pls - suffering from honk-withdrawal syndrome now!!

Not sure how to post a link, but it's under Slimming World Stickies, titled "100% SWers - 1 Day at a Time "

1.5lb on.......had a little visit from my monthly friend yesterday morning so my SW leader said that is why. Oh - I really hope so! So disheartened!! :(

Not sure how to post a link, but it's under Slimming World Stickies, titled "100% SWers - 1 Day at a Time "

Thanks for that - I'll pop over and have a honk!! Enjoy ur weekend.

Is it just me that gets to friday and thinks roll on Wednesday? Think I hope it comes quicker so ive less time to mess up hehe

Is it just me that gets to friday and thinks roll on Wednesday? Think I hope it comes quicker so ive less time to mess up hehe

Yes me too - I think it's called obsession!! Wish I could take this dieting lark in my stride - will need to learn to relax about it if I'm ever going to get to target and maintain for life - as u'll see from my sign in name - I've been yo yo dieting for years!! Good luck to ux

Well thats been one heck of a bank holiday weekend.
Here's to a 100% Tuesday xxx

Hows everyone's week going?

I've gone over on syns over the weekend - so decided to go back to SW classes! Can't bear to start gaining (that's how I earned my sign in name!)

Hope ur ok - now the Easter Bunny's gone it shd be easier to get back on our missions eh?

Wow I went way of track over the weekend eating choc , dinner out on sat and a few drinks and this evening. I'm afraid to step on the scales on wed. Will have to get back to basics tomorow...feeing ill tonight....

Can I join you as I started back at sw last Wednesday and have my first weigh in tomorrow

I am looking forward to tomorrow as long as I stay on track today. Not one piece of Easter egg or chocolate passed my lips over the weekend!

Can I join you as I started back at sw last Wednesday and have my first weigh in tomorrow

The more the merrier Caz! Everyone in here's lovely.
Good Luck for tomorrow xxx

I've gone over on syns over the weekend - so decided to go back to SW classes! Can't bear to start gaining (that's how I earned my sign in name!)

Hope ur ok - now the Easter Bunny's gone it shd be easier to get back on our missions eh?

My weekend wasnt too bad at all 2 meals off plan Friday and Saturday night. No alcohol, no chocolate and on plan the rest of the time. Yet my scales are showing 2lb gain!!! Ive no chance of getting my target at WI tomorrow - will just have to keep going until next week :( xx

My weekend wasnt too bad at all 2 meals off plan Friday and Saturday night. No alcohol, no chocolate and on plan the rest of the time. Yet my scales are showing 2lb gain!!! Ive no chance of getting my target at WI tomorrow - will just have to keep going until next week :( xx

oh noo!! Doesn't make sense?!
Well- best wait until the official WI, eh?

I was pretty ok-ish but really gone for it today for some reason?!! Idiot!

oh noo!! Doesn't make sense?!
Well- best wait until the official WI, eh?

I was pretty ok-ish but really gone for it today for some reason?!! Idiot!

No sense at all hun - I had Kathryn(Mrstore) and her partner here for the weekend and we made fab choices even passing up Fish n Chips and Easter Eggs. We had Jacket spud with beans and cheese whilst the lads tucked into fish n chips and apple pie and cream!!

We had on plan brekkies with scan bran cake and fruit - my body is rebelling im sure lol - it must need some bad food I reckon!

What you had today?? x

No sense at all hun - I had Kathryn(Mrstore) and her partner here for the weekend and we made fab choices even passing up Fish n Chips and Easter Eggs. We had Jacket spud with beans and cheese whilst the lads tucked into fish n chips and apple pie and cream!!

We had on plan brekkies with scan bran cake and fruit - my body is rebelling im sure lol - it must need some bad food I reckon!

What you had today?? x

oh well done you though! Least you know you tried your best. Even if you don't get correctly rewarded for it.

I'm just being naughty. Girl brought homemade treats in. I had 3 cookies, 2 pieces of brownie, then a nutrigrain bar and then an alpen light.
I don't know why either. NAUGHTY!

oh well done you though! Least you know you tried your best. Even if you don't get correctly rewarded for it.

I'm just being naughty. Girl brought homemade treats in. I had 3 cookies, 2 pieces of brownie, then a nutrigrain bar and then an alpen light.
I don't know why either. NAUGHTY!

If all that was put in front of me now id eat it too - with no excuse or reason why, just because I could! I wish I knew why our bodies/minds play tricks and allow us to be "naughty". Hopefully it wont have a massive impact for you at the scales hun - fingers crossed x

Back