Wednesday Weighers

Evening all, just checking in.
Not sure how I'll do tomorrow, have been trying to resist the Easter Bunny, but not successfully. Just want to weigh in tomorrow and draw a line after Easter.
Good luck for tomorrow x

Hi everyone and hope you all had a nice Easter! x
Can't believe it is almost WI day again!
Had a bit of a blip Saturday night on the ole booze, but been good since so fingers crossed for tomorrow - I don't know about the rest of you but I am so glad not to be seeing all those Easter eggs on the shelves now! I swear I could smell the chocolatey goodness even through the boxes LOL x

Thanks hunnie - its not looking good but shall see in the morning. I will just keep going xx

Do hope u see a loss - will look for 'immediate loss fairy' now and if I find her I'll send her to u - u've done so well and ur great support for everyone - u deserve to get to target!!

Hi everyone and hope you all had a nice Easter! x
Can't believe it is almost WI day again!
Had a bit of a blip Saturday night on the ole booze, but been good since so fingers crossed for tomorrow - I don't know about the rest of you but I am so glad not to be seeing all those Easter eggs on the shelves now! I swear I could smell the chocolatey goodness even through the boxes LOL x

Well done on just the one blip - the old choc caught me on the hop a few times this weekend - well it wd have been rude to the Easter Bunny not to have a taste or 2 or 3......let's see what the damage is in the morning (wonder if today's efforts will show??)

Jumping in on this thread!

My first weigh day today. Hoping for a loss as I have been on plan all week even over easter!

Feeling nervous this, is this normal on first weigh in?!?!

Xx

My first weigh day today. Hoping for a loss as I have been on plan all week even over easter!

Xx

Best of luck for your first weigh in I was a bag of nerves going to mine!

not feeling it :(

Xx

it's normal for EVERY weigh in Charli! Lol! Good luck xxx

Dreaded my weigh in today as I have been away for a week and ate out every day, however I lost 1.5 lb! So 1lb to lose to get my 2 stone award. I'm back on the plan and I WILL get there next week!

Well done to those who've WI already. Its my first tonight, so fingers crossed, as I too have stuck to the plan and never had any chocolate over easter!

Do hope u see a loss - will look for 'immediate loss fairy' now and if I find her I'll send her to u - u've done so well and ur great support for everyone - u deserve to get to target!!

Awww thanks chick - my scales are saying at least 2 on grrrr - i'll take it on the chin and move on for a better week next week xx

been away got so much to catch up on! Right lets see how your all doing :)

Dreading weigh in, didn't go last week and eaten sooooo much not on SW at all ekk

Back