Wednesday Weighers

brilliant loss Newme

well done Blue disney!

Seems everyone else is like me and wanting to hide from the scales today haha!

Get weighed tonight:p and I've eaten 3 slices of toast for lunch (white!) whyyyyyy

lol!

Lol Im dreading it Berry. I had 2 meals off plan all weekend and no choccy or alcohol and im showing 2.5 up grrrrr wish id had a blow out now lol

Good luck everyone. Not having a proper weigh-in today cos my group has shut down. So starting on my own scales from this morning, showing at 14st 3lbs. That's my new benchmark, hope to get into 13s next week.

Hoping all this tea will have a laxative effect...
But I just keep peeing... :sign0131:

I hating today, with Easter and the extra syns as well as time off work, so extra exercise. I have no idea if i'm on track, gained, lost, anything. I'll be so happy after i've weighed in and i'm able to start a fresh week on plan.

Last edited:
overjoyed with my 0.5lb loss!!! xxxxx

Well done to everyone on their losses! 0.5 off for me tonight a little disappointed but at least it's going in the right direction again.

gained 1lb this week grrr - it will be off next week i'll be totally focused :D

Oh no - I feel ur frustration but bet u can get the 1.5lbs off next week with all ur knowledge of SW combined with the willpower that got u this far - good luck!!

Well done to everyone on their losses! 0.5 off for me tonight a little disappointed but at least it's going in the right direction again.

going to repeat Texty F's words - half a pound is a block of lard - well worth losing from the least fave part of our bodies eh?

Oh no - I feel ur frustration but bet u can get the 1.5lbs off next week with all ur knowledge of SW combined with the willpower that got u this far - good luck!!

Awww thanks hunni - It will be gone next week. I will be 100% focused. I will beat the numbers :D xx

Back