Wednesday Weighers

I'm back

Well done everyone on your losses

I put on....4lb whoops:bolt:

But completely know how what where and why!

Finished work at 5pm and sat down and did my meal plan, followed by shopping for it so ready to go 100%!! Then was rushing for class lol!

I'm back

Well done everyone on your losses

I put on....4lb whoops:bolt:

But completely know how what where and why!

Finished work at 5pm and sat down and did my meal plan, followed by shopping for it so ready to go 100%!! Then was rushing for class lol!

Well we all deserve some goodies at Easter - glad ur sorted for next week - bet u'll have a good loss!

Well done to those who've lost and commiserations to others - let's all go for it next week.

Didn't go mad but had Easter treats - but I lost 2lbs today - will have to have a really good week if I want to keep that off or lose a bit next Weds!

Hi everyone! I am just ever so slightly over the moon right now! At WI tonight I was down 4.5 lbs! :happy036:

I know it kinda defeats the purpose but on my way home I popped into Aldi and got a bottle to celebrate! 27 syns or so but tonight I don't care! :cool:
:banana dancer: - Yes, I am having a little victory dance by myself! :D :eek: Got my 2 and a half stone award too!

Well done everyone here on all your losses today/tonight xxxx :clap:

Hi everyone! I am just ever so slightly over the moon right now! At WI tonight I was down 4.5 lbs! :happy036:

I know it kinda defeats the purpose but on my way home I popped into Aldi and got a bottle to celebrate! 27 syns or so but tonight I don't care! :cool:
:banana dancer: - Yes, I am having a little victory dance by myself! :D :eek: Got my 2 and a half stone award too!

Awwww thats brilliant news hun - well done im chuffed for you. Well deserved bottle and feel free to dance till ya hearts content lol xx

wow that's great - esp over the Bank Hol - ur wine is well deserved - I thought wine was compulsory once the music's started??!!

wow that's great - esp over the Bank Hol - ur wine is well deserved - I thought wine was compulsory once the music's started??!!

Lol upndown! Ha ha! :8855:

Thanks hun, I am delighted! Had a STS last week (due to TOTM I think), was a little disappointed but tonight more than makes up for it and it's going to be a great boost to keep at it x ... Back on laptop too which is great, the phone is a pain in the ass to use! :sigh:

Lol upndown! Ha ha! :8855:

Thanks hun, I am delighted! Had a STS last week (due to TOTM I think), was a little disappointed but tonight more than makes up for it and it's going to be a great boost to keep at it x ... Back on laptop too which is great, the phone is a pain in the ass to use! :sigh:

Just goes to show that when we sts or gain - we shd keep at it - not like me in the past - if I didn't lose at least a pound - I'd consider the WI a fail and binge, binge, binge (like that was going to help reach target eh?).

But since I've been on Minis - I've learnt (at long last) from reading posts like urs that others just get on back on the wagon and the weight comes off in the end - I'm only now realising after years of yo-yo dieting that I cd reach my target - thx to u all!!

Just goes to show that when we sts or gain - we shd keep at it - not like me in the past - if I didn't lose at least a pound - I'd consider the WI a fail and binge, binge, binge (like that was going to help reach target eh?).

But since I've been on Minis - I've learnt (at long last) from reading posts like urs that others just get on back on the wagon and the weight comes off in the end - I'm only now realising after years of yo-yo dieting that I cd reach my target - thx to u all!!

How right you are dear! Hey - Just noticed we're both 9lbs away from target! :)

How right you are dear! Hey - Just noticed we're both 9lbs away from target! :)

Oooh that's exciting - but a bit scary too - for me at least - maintaining is going to be a challenge (that's presuming I get to target!) I've decided to go back to SW classes to lose this last lot.

Oooh that's exciting - but a bit scary too - for me at least - maintaining is going to be a challenge (that's presuming I get to target!) I've decided to go back to SW classes to lose this last lot.

Hey, no presuming about it! You ARE going to reach it! It is ​kinda scary though! A friend of mine is at target and she said it's way harder than trying to lose! :(

Hey, no presuming about it! You ARE going to reach it! It is ​kinda scary though! A friend of mine is at target and she said it's way harder than trying to lose! :(

I've heard that too - another reason to go back to class so someone can keep an eye on me!!

Back