Wednesday Weighers

lost 1.5 this week, which after Easter I'm really chuffed with.

More importantly. I have my Club10 award.

YAY well done hun and mega congrats on your club 10. FANTASTIC :D

I've heard that too - another reason to go back to class so someone can keep an eye on me!!

Ive said this too this week - we get so focused on losing (or trying to) how do we switch off our brains to stop losing and say "hey its ok to be at this weight"

I suppose I'll know soon enough lol

You 2 will get that 9lbs off in no time! Why dont you "buddy" up and help each other to get those last few lbs off? it would be great support and would keep you going to the finish line - its in sight for you both xx

1.5lb off this week and considering I've gained water wright during the week from exercise.. (I weigh myself at home sometimes).. I'm pretty happy with that!

22lbs to go! 1lb till 2.5 stone :D

Ive said this too this week - we get so focused on losing (or trying to) how do we switch off our brains to stop losing and say "hey its ok to be at this weight"

I suppose I'll know soon enough lol

You 2 will get that 9lbs off in no time! Why dont you "buddy" up and help each other to get those last few lbs off? it would be great support and would keep you going to the finish line - its in sight for you both xx

Thx Texty - that's a good idea yes our paths cross and we often have a little natter - I hadn't noticed we had 9 to lose tho'.

Do u fancy buddying up Vava?? I've signed up for Kay 003's salad challenge this week - day 1 (today) didn't go too well tho - I was on SW plan but didn't meet all the challenge's req'ments!!

Thx Texty - that's a good idea yes our paths cross and we often have a little natter - I hadn't noticed we had 9 to lose tho'.

Do u fancy buddying up Vava?? I've signed up for Kay 003's salad challenge this week - day 1 (today) didn't go too well tho - I was on SW plan but didn't meet all the challenge's req'ments!!

Ooh, I've never done any of those challenges before upndown! Is there a lot of prep involved? :)

Sorry - just re-read your post! A salad challenge? Wasn't it soup the last time? I don't have a blender so you've raised my curiosity with the mention of salad? ;)

Last edited:
hi 1lb on. but i'm happy as i thought it would be more.....going to do red days... well done on those great lbs off over easter....

Sts for me surprisingly! Lol I fell off the wagon at the weekend for the first time since starting my journey I'm blaming Easter Bunnys! Everything told us to avoid Easter eggs no one said anything about the Bunnys!!! Lol

First weigh in last night (Wednesday ) and 6.5 lbs off -really pleased with the start - need to be 100% next week but really motivated

Hi all,

New to this forum. I get weigh on a wednesday.

So this week after a weeks holidays i am down 2lb-- half stone award so happy

3lbs off this week, really delighted with that.

First weigh in for me then...

16st 12.5lb.

Well done, that's great especially after a holiday, well done!

Hi all,

New to this forum. I get weigh on a wednesday.

So this week after a weeks holidays i am down 2lb-- half stone award so happy

Well done, that's great especially after a holiday!

Well done with all the losses - especially during a long/Easter weekend.
Unfortunately, I've stayed the same AGAIN. Not too pleased about that - but better than a gain.
Really need to get my head back in the game, aiming for just 1lb loss next week.

well done to all who had losses this week!

I am very much back on track and have already syned my wine for the weekend lol! I normally do the 15 a day, but have gone back to 105 for the week and taking it off that way. Not sure if your meant to anymore but as I used to back when SW was red/green only I thought why not! Sometimes it's the little tweaks that help!

well done to all who had losses this week!

I am very much back on track and have already syned my wine for the weekend lol! I normally do the 15 a day, but have gone back to 105 for the week and taking it off that way. Not sure if your meant to anymore but as I used to back when SW was red/green only I thought why not! Sometimes it's the little tweaks that help!

Wd have thought that's fine - ur body doesn't know or care about SW changes in that way does it?!

Ooh, I've never done any of those challenges before upndown! Is there a lot of prep involved? :)

Sorry - just re-read your post! A salad challenge? Wasn't it soup the last time? I don't have a blender so you've raised my curiosity with the mention of salad? ;)

Hi - not sure what buddying up is either really - guess it's just keeping in touch with one another to get rid of these 9 lbs (oooh I'm so excited just thinking about that are u!!) and then there's the maintenance bit - think that'll be another challenge and we'll be going thro it together.

Here's the link for the salad challenge for info - if ur interested - u cd still do it but Kay who's organising it - is going into to hospital in a few days so she won't be able to record ur progress - but u cd post it here and we'll all support u

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams-challenges/338626-kays-salad-challenge.html

Back