Wednesday Weighers

Well done to everyone on their losses!

I put on two pounds - seriously fed up now. This is the third week I have stuck to the plan like glue and scrupulously stayed within my syns, and I'm heavier than I was three weeks ago. And to cap it all, I had a hugely embarrassing moment in group when the consultant asked me how I felt and I started to cry. (The consultant and the other members were all really nice and supportive but I still felt really stupid). The consultant has suggested a few things to try next week so I am going to keep on keeping on, but feeling very demotivated.

1lb off for me today, not bad considering the week I've had! Well done everybody regardless of results as I feel just being able to go to group when you have had a bad week is an achievement x

Only 1lb off this week, but I got SOTM for May, so I'm well chuffed with that.

I put on two pounds - seriously fed up now. This is the third week I have stuck to the plan like glue and scrupulously stayed within my syns, and I'm heavier than I was three weeks ago. And to cap it all, I had a hugely embarrassing moment in group when the consultant asked me how I felt and I started to cry. (The consultant and the other members were all really nice and supportive but I still felt really stupid). The consultant has suggested a few things to try next week so I am going to keep on keeping on, but feeling very demotivated.

Awww Jo - your not alone. This also happened to me in group. I'd had a 100% week and we had a stand in C, I got on the scales and id gained 2lb for no damn good reason. I was fine whilst sitting listening to everyone else's week, then she came to me and said Sheila hows your week been you've gained 2..... well I couldnt speak I just broke down and was actually sobbing. I can understand it when were naughty/off plan and gain, but when theres no reason why its gutting.

So keep your chin up and plod on the numbers will start going down again!! Do you have a food diary on minis? Do you do EE plan? Is there anything I/we can help you with? Do you weigh and measure all your hex's??

So pleased after weigh in tonight! It's exactly 9 months since I started slimming world and I'm now 5 n half stone lighter!! Slimmer of the month too I thought I had had a bad month but actually lost 10lbs this month! So happy!!

1425t74.jpg

Can only echo what Texty/Sheila has said. it is so hard especially when you have stuck to plan 100%.

massive hugs to you xxxxxx:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

So pleased after weigh in tonight! It's exactly 9 months since I started slimming world and I'm now 5 n half stone lighter!! Slimmer of the month too I thought I had had a bad month but actually lost 10lbs this month! So happy!!

1425t74.jpg

Massive congrats hun, you look fantastic. 5 and a half stone is a massive achievment :) xx

Well done everyone on great results..2lbs down for me! I'm so happy.. changed to red days. I'm on a low fibre diet for now and red days suit better..Jo girl.. keep going it will get better for you. I put on 1lb each week for the last 3 weeks and felt so stupid in class every week as I thought I was having good weeks.decided to try red days for a week. Maybe you should change plan for a week.. loads of help on here..good luck for week ahead.x

Hi everyone on my phone so not very good to tag and quote so well done for the losers haha

I lost 2lb felt it could have been more but it's all good.

Xx

1425t74.jpg

Brilliant work MrsM well done your looking fab xx

Awww Jo - your not alone. This also happened to me in group. I'd had a 100% week and we had a stand in C, I got on the scales and id gained 2lb for no damn good reason. I was fine whilst sitting listening to everyone else's week, then she came to me and said Sheila hows your week been you've gained 2..... well I couldnt speak I just broke down and was actually sobbing. I can understand it when were naughty/off plan and gain, but when theres no reason why its gutting.

So keep your chin up and plod on the numbers will start going down again!! Do you have a food diary on minis? Do you do EE plan? Is there anything I/we can help you with? Do you weigh and measure all your hex's??
Thank you so much (and everyone else) for the support, it is much appreciated! I'm a vegetarian so only do green days. I don't have a food diary on here, but I might start one. I am going to do a diary for my consultant this week so he can check it. I do religiously weigh/measure my hex's, even the milk! My consultant has suggested I try varying my hex B's every day this week (I tend to have the same ones all the time) so I am going to try that, and keep an eye on my portion sizes too.

down 1/2 pound this week... but got slimmer of the month... very shocked

said goodbye to another pesky 0.5lb last night.

weight isn't everything but knowing what you want and working hard to acheive it is a wonderful thing- especially when you can see it working.
I'm still not at my pre-Christmas weight BUT haven't had a gain for 8 weeks now. Granted I have lost only 2lbs in that 8 weeks and had a bunch of stupid maintains but this coming Month going to try hard to stop the guilt and scolding.

Well done to all my love wednesday weighing friends for going to group, sharing on here and just being you xxxx

1lb off for me last night, another 2lb and I have my first half stone off after just joining 5 weeks ago. Haven't stopped enjoying myself at the weekends with alcohol so this is definitely a great achievement.

WELL DONE to everyone this week, looks like a lot of losses!! :heartpump:

said goodbye to another pesky 0.5lb last night.

weight isn't everything but knowing what you want and working hard to acheive it is a wonderful thing- especially when you can see it working.
I'm still not at my pre-Christmas weight BUT haven't had a gain for 8 weeks now. Granted I have lost only 2lbs in that 8 weeks and had a bunch of stupid maintains but this coming Month going to try hard to stop the guilt and scolding.

Well done to all my love wednesday weighing friends for going to group, sharing on here and just being you xxxx

I think u need to celebrate every loss at least things are going in the right direction - maintains are much better than a gain too - slow but sure will get u there!!

Back