Wednesday Weighers

Good luck to everyone 2moro!!

I rejoined my Slimming World group last week - it's a Tuesday class - so I'll be leaving this thread :cry:thanks for all ur fantastic support and good luck to u all on ur weight loss journeys!! I lost 1lb this week so chuffed after a very 'sociable' Bank Hol weekend!!

Aww noo we are going to miss you around here. You are always very supportive & around with advice when needed. see you around the boards hun and keep up the good work ;)

Not looking forward to getting on the scales tonight! Have had a rubbish week up until Monday, have been really good since then but unlikely it will make much difference now! Oh well, must face the music and it might give me the kick up the bum I need to get me motivated again.

Not looking forward to getting on the scales tonight! Have had a rubbish week up until Monday, have been really good since then but unlikely it will make much difference now! Oh well, must face the music and it might give me the kick up the bum I need to get me motivated again.
Hi i've been the same as you this week. been eating all the wrong things and picking all week til monday.dont really want to go to class tonight but i know i need to... good luck to everyone weighing today ..x

Morning Wednesday weighers.

3.5 down for me today :D

Best of luck to everyone weighing today xxx

Here we are again.

Had 2x mugs of tea and on my 3rd pint of water..

Good luck wednesday weighers.
I had a good surprise this morning showing 3lbs down! Was expecting a sts or 1lb at best. Have a very busy weekend in Manchester but hoping to keep on plan as much as possible

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's fab NewMe14.
I've managed to lose 1lb... I've STS for several weeks, so I'm happy :D
Good luck everyone x

In the last 2 hours I've completely bloated out.
As in my trousers were loose this morning and now they hurt to keep them done up. I'm not exaggerating. My stomach hurts and my trousers are digging into me.
What the hell. Does that mean I'm heavier now too!?

In the last 2 hours I've completely bloated out.
As in my trousers were loose this morning and now they hurt to keep them done up. I'm not exaggerating. My stomach hurts and my trousers are digging into me.
What the hell. Does that mean I'm heavier now too!?

Not necessarily - but if u do have a gain it could be water retention - good luck with WI!!

Just back and up 4 pounds!! Had a very bad weekend and it just kept going downhill. So back on track now in the morning here now planning my week in meals think planning is the key!!

Aww noo we are going to miss you around here. You are always very supportive & around with advice when needed. see you around the boards hun and keep up the good work ;)

Thx - yes I'll be floating around so we'll 'meet' up I'm sure - hoping going to class will help me to focus and get to target :fingerscrossed: good luck to ux

Hi - lots of us are like that on Bank Hols etc - it's what we brings us together - it does make us feel mad with ourselves but try not to let it get u down - draw a line under it and get back on track - hope going to class will help!!

That's fab NewMe14.
I've managed to lose 1lb... I've STS for several weeks, so I'm happy :D
Good luck everyone x

Well done - a great feeling too!

1/2 lb off for me tonight, pleased with that as was expecting a gain! Back on it 100% now, booked my holiday so I now have a goal and I will get there!! :)

3 and 1/2 lbs off for me this week. Good luck everyone else and keep going!

Well done everyone on your losses so far! I'm just off to group now, will report back later!

Bad week = 2.5 pounds on = combination of back to work and non appearance of PF

Back