Wednesday Weighers

1.5lb off for me but most importantly I got my
Target.jpg
whoop whoop 3st 8lbs of FAT gone forever!!!!
Massive congratulations!

4 pounds off for me, feel like I am back on track now!

Ah it will come off next week hun stick with it, your body will take some readjusting back into routine x

Thanks Sheila - I am going to make sure I post my food every day on my diary and plan on making the Superfree 12 soup (my C is going to text me the recipe) and take that for lunch to work every day as several people in group swear by it

Thanks Sheila - I am going to make sure I post my food every day on my diary and plan on making the Superfree 12 soup (my C is going to text me the recipe) and take that for lunch to work every day as several people in group swear by it

I really do think it helps to post food it certainly keeps me on track because I can see exactly where im going wrong when I do. I really have to fancy soup before I can eat it - I know it works wonders for some for their losses. Good Luck hun

Shamefully hanging my head.....
I gained 5 lbs tonight , yes, you read that correctly - FIVE on! :(
I knew I'd be up but 5, OMG!
Disastrous weekend, so I have really learned my lesson this week!

Well done to everyone on your losses - ye shall be my inspiration for the week ahead x :)

Well done to everyone on your losses - ye shall be my inspiration for the week ahead x :)

Did you enjoy it!!!! I hope so, that will be off again soon don't beat yourself up it was a holiday weekend and not many didnt indulge in some naughty food and drink. Focus on the weekend ahead and not the one gone, up your Superfree and drink plenty fluid you will do fab next week x

I was up 4 aswell myself tonight but as we all said in class you just have to pull yourself back and get back on track :)

Did you enjoy it!!!! I hope so, that will be off again soon don't beat yourself up it was a holiday weekend and not many didnt indulge in some naughty food and drink. Focus on the weekend ahead and not the one gone, up your Superfree and drink plenty fluid you will do fab next week x

Thanks hun, yep, I DID enjoy it alright, too much so LOL!
Ah, I'm over the shock now so I will be fine. Going to be on my best behavior this week. Hope you are having a little celebration after your fantastic achievement x

I was up 4 aswell myself tonight but as we all said in class you just have to pull yourself back and get back on track :)

Thank you Edel, yes, getting back on track is my plan of action.
Hope we both have a great week :) x
We'll be Slimmers of the Week next week, LOL ! :) :)

Thanks hun, yep, I DID enjoy it alright, too much so LOL!
Ah, I'm over the shock now so I will be fine. Going to be on my best behavior this week. Hope you are having a little celebration after your fantastic achievement x

OH is taking me to Leeds at the weekend he has paid the train,hotel and has promised me something to wear as it was my birthday yesterday :D I also have a mini bottle of pink champagne which I have been saving for just this occasion so im taking that with me to have before I go out on Friday night

OH is taking me to Leeds at the weekend he has paid the train,hotel and has promised me something to wear as it was my birthday yesterday :D I also have a mini bottle of pink champagne which I have been saving for just this occasion so im taking that with me to have before I go out on Friday night

Oh, that sounds lovely! Hope you have a ball, you deserve it. Bet you'll be all glam in your new outfit! x

Well done everyone!

2lb this week - so happy!

17.5 until target.. That'll be 4st 0.5lb gone forever!

1/2 lb off for me tonight, pleased with that as was expecting a gain! Back on it 100% now, booked my holiday so I now have a goal and I will get there!! :)
delighted for you.. i had1/2lb off as well..happy with that as i thought i'd have a gain..so onwards and downwards...have set myself 2lb target for this week..anyone else set themselves a target for week ahead..

Back