Wednesday Weighers

delighted for you.. i had1/2lb off as well..happy with that as i thought i'd have a gain..so onwards and downwards...have set myself 2lb target for this week..anyone else set themselves a target for week ahead..

Thank, well done to you too :)
I have also set myself a 2lb target this week. We can do it!! X

1.5lb off for me but most importantly I got my
Target.jpg
whoop whoop 3st 8lbs of FAT gone forever!!!!

Oh Sheila!!! Well done!!! xxxxxx
:happy096: :winner::winner::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::clap:

Absolutely over the moon for you!!! HURRAHHH!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Put on half a pound last night.
Bit annoyed as the last few weeks have been a bit like this:-

0.5 off, 0.5 off, STS, STS, 0.5 off, STS, 0.5 off, 0.5 off.

Following it with 0.5 on is upsetting because it takes me such a long time to lose.

Determination is going to be my key word for the week ahead xxx

Hi there!
I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago so (3 weigh in weeks on the diet)

I lost 8lbs at my first weigh in

4 1/2 lbs at my second weigh in

Gained 3 1/2 lbs at my 3rd weigh in

I'm hoping for a biggish loss next week, I've followed the diet rigorously

:)

Hi can I join this thread? I rejoined sw after 2 months distracted and happy to find out I had gained 5 pounds....very pleased as I have had a holiday too Cornwall which included cream teas and pasties! So now back in the right mind set and stuck well to plan....hoping for 3/4 pounds off this week! Good luck everyone. :)

Oh my goodness!!!! I need to stop eating! Missed last week due to work and must have gained about 5lb but darent check!

Just bought a bright orange playsuit which is snug. Need to be perfect for in 3 week for a hen do! I was hoping for my 3stone award by then but ill be glad for my 2.5stone by this rate! X

I was in Leeds overnight Friday came home yesterday totally off plan as I celebrated my birthday and getting to target - result my scales say 5 on!!!! my own doing, so trying to eat masses of superfree from now until weds when I WI eekkk

Oh Sheila! Must have been water weight? Where you at now? And also- we're not supposed to weigh at home are we!! Lol!

As for me. I can't stop putting things in my mouth. And its not fruit. Arghhh.
Why why why.
I have tooth ache this arvo and thats making me want naughties even more!!! Madness.

Thanks so much for your help everyone, Im getting confused between my free & super free. Im on extra easy (though to be honest, im not finding it very easy!).
I had 2lbs off last week, so I'm -9lb now. Dreading tomorrows weigh in, as it was my boyfriends 30th at the weekend (& i threw him a surprise party!) Too many beers, and not enough food at all - I blame nerves! Made a batch of that speed soup stuff this evening - fingers crossed for next week! xx

Oh Sheila! Must have been water weight? Where you at now? And also- we're not supposed to weigh at home are we!! Lol!

As for me. I can't stop putting things in my mouth. And its not fruit. Arghhh.
Why why why.
I have tooth ache this arvo and thats making me want naughties even more!!! Madness.

Hi Hunni scales at tea time tonight said 11.4!! On Sunday night they said 11.8 wtf!! I,'ll see what they say in the morning and then may give it a miss!! the beauty of target I dont have to weigh every week.

Hows the tooth ache hun x

1.8lbs off this week :)

Good luck to everyone today!

Morning everyone. Not pleased to announce that I am +3 today! It's * week and I've not been following plan properly for the last week or two, due to being lazy mainly and being off sick from work.

BLAH!

Best of luck to rest of you xxxxx

Morning everyone. Not pleased to announce that I am +3 today! It's * week and I've not been following plan properly for the last week or two, due to being lazy mainly and being off sick from work.

BLAH!

Best of luck to rest of you xxxxx

Hiya Niamh!
Firstly well done for weighing! Secondly- 3lbs is nothing- you know when you're back in the game you can get rid easy.
Thirdly. Get well soon and keep your chin up!
Lots of love xxxxx

Back