Wednesday Weighers

I've had over 170 syns this week. 170 that I can count plus more.
Really looking forward to WI tonight :sigh2:

Hi Wednesday weighers. Hope everyone has a good one. I was down 2 pounds this week. :D

Best of luck to everyone x

Morning everyone. Not pleased to announce that I am +3 today! It's * week and I've not been following plan properly for the last week or two, due to being lazy mainly and being off sick from work.

BLAH!

Best of luck to rest of you xxxxx

Hi Niamh, I feel your pain. I was up bloody 5 last week! (Due to doing the dog on it the weekend though!)
Was pretty good all weekend in an effort to lose some of that 5 lbs, but bloody TOTM has arrived a week early and today I'm feeling distinctly sluggish and, well..... BIG! :cry:
Not looking forward to that scales tonight :argh:

Hiya Niamh!
Firstly well done for weighing! Secondly- 3lbs is nothing- you know when you're back in the game you can get rid easy.
Thirdly. Get well soon and keep your chin up!
Lots of love xxxxx

I've had over 170 syns this week. 170 that I can count plus more.
Really looking forward to WI tonight :sigh2:

Thank you lovely, you're a sweetheart.

What is up with us? I just can't settle back into it. Easily had 170 syns myself this week!

Hi Niamh, I feel your pain. I was up bloody 5 last week! (Due to doing the dog on it the weekend though!)
Was pretty good all weekend in an effort to lose some of that 5 lbs, but bloody TOTM has arrived a week early and today I'm feeling distinctly sluggish and, well..... BIG! :cry:
Not looking forward to that scales tonight :argh:

Yep, I feel the same... can't blame it all on * week, there were a LOT of crisps too, but generally it's all bleurghy tummy bloatedyness

I'm aiming for my first stone award tonight :-D

Well done those who have weighed and good luck to those who are yet to weigh. I know im in for a gain this week due to being away in Leeds on Friday/Saturday great start to my 1st week at target NOT!!!!

Well done those who have weighed and good luck to those who are yet to weigh. I know im in for a gain this week due to being away in Leeds on Friday/Saturday great start to my 1st week at target NOT!!!!

Ah, you never know Texty! Will have fingers crossed for you! :)

Anyway, you deserved a celebration after reaching target so even if you are up, you'll have it off again next week. Don't beat yourself up about it x :)

I've switched form a Thursday weigh in a couple of weeks ago so I weigh at 5pm and need 2lb for my club ten. My scales (the biyatch lol) this morning were showing a half lb loss so I'll have to wait and see what tonight brings (as long as it's a loss, I spose lol)
well done to those who have weighed and good luck to those who haven't yet!

Lost 6.5lbs this week and got my 10 stone award which im thrilled with good luck too you all today

OMG! :eek:
6.5 lbs is terrific but holy cow, 10 stone is just amazing! :eek:

Congratulations on such a massive achievement! You must be over the moon x :happy036:

Lost 6.5lbs this week and got my 10 stone award which im thrilled with good luck too you all today

Wow well done!!

Well done to everyone who lost and those who didn't this week is a fresh week! :)

Ah, you never know Texty! Will have fingers crossed for you! :)

Anyway, you deserved a celebration after reaching target so even if you are up, you'll have it off again next week. Don't beat yourself up about it x :)

Thanks Vavaness - I know i'll still be within target but didnt want a big gain my first week lol just being silly really cos we all still have to live dont we x

generally it's all bleurghy tummy bloatedyness

I'm at home today moping around, feeling sorry for myself over the 3 lbs, and just went to put on a long cardi which has a little belt going round the waist. I wore it at the weekend, and could comfortably close the belt in the second hole. Today the first hole makes it dig into me, had to take it off.

Now, I KNOW I can't have gone up 2 belt sizes in a few days, so my tum must just be super bloated. Which could be a couple of the lbs I gained accounted for. So not just pure lard.

Feel a bit happier now, weirdo that I am, knowing it will go down by weekend.

I'm at home today moping around, feeling sorry for myself over the 3 lbs, and just went to put on a long cardi which has a little belt going round the waist. I wore it at the weekend, and could comfortably close the belt in the second hole. Today the first hole makes it dig into me, had to take it off.

Now, I KNOW I can't have gone up 2 belt sizes in a few days, so my tum must just be super bloated. Which could be a couple of the lbs I gained accounted for. So not just pure lard.

Feel a bit happier now, weirdo that I am, knowing it will go down by weekend.

Of course that's all it is, Niamh, you're just bloated - Isn't it just the biggest pain in the backside that it has to be WI day that you are bloated on!?!? :mad:

Back