Wednesday Weighers

I'm at home today moping around, feeling sorry for myself over the 3 lbs, and just went to put on a long cardi which has a little belt going round the waist. I wore it at the weekend, and could comfortably close the belt in the second hole. Today the first hole makes it dig into me, had to take it off.

Now, I KNOW I can't have gone up 2 belt sizes in a few days, so my tum must just be super bloated. Which could be a couple of the lbs I gained accounted for. So not just pure lard.

Feel a bit happier now, weirdo that I am, knowing it will go down by weekend.

Oh gosh Niamh- I know how you feel. Last wednesday my work trousers were digging into me in the afternoon. They had been loose when I put them on that very same morning. Perplexing. I had to undo the button and sit at my desk like a hog.
Glad that its reassured you- as funny as it may seem.

It happens when I eat white bread too, or stuffing, which I normally don't have. I just swell up like a balloon. Madness! Not good when you're out and about!

It happens when I eat white bread too, or stuffing, which I normally don't have. I just swell up like a balloon. Madness! Not good when you're out and about!

I heard bloated was the new slim.

Also. Where the hell is the PF?!!?!!! for petes sake!

Literally don't know what to expect tonight, 2 football games in 4 days should shift something...right? :confused:

another lb gone, sheesh this is taking its time!

5lbs off for me this week,
bringing me to my first stone off,
1 stone 1lb off altogether ! x

well done everyone

3lbs on for me this week - birthday and target celebrations in Leeds at the weekend gained me this lol - Still in target though so happy with that x

First weigh in today. .. starting weight 15st 10.5lb so here goes the mission healthy. How has everyone else done today x

Half a pound off for me. Moving (very slowly!) in the right direction.

Hello lovelies!
Just in the door from WI and am thrilled to be 4 and a half down tonight! After having 5 on last week after a weekend of craziness, I am delighted to have almost erased that! :)
Good on ye all for your losses today xxx :)
Hope we all have a brill week ahead x

Hello lovelies!
Just in the door from WI and am thrilled to be 4 and a half down tonight! After having 5 on last week after a weekend of craziness, I am delighted to have almost erased that! :)
Good on ye all for your losses today xxx :)
Hope we all have a brill week ahead x

Thats fantastic news chick very well done - go girl xx

Back