Wednesday Weighers

well done everyone

3lbs on for me this week - birthday and target celebrations in Leeds at the weekend gained me this lol - Still in target though so happy with that x

Delighted for you! Not delighted you gained I mean... but you had a well deserved treat after achieving target and you are still in range!
Hope you have a great week and that 3lb will be history this night week! x

last week I gained 1lb which I wasn't happy about but after a few weeks of feeling like I was slipping out of my motivation, this week I got back on it 100% and lost 2lb! It's star week too so really pleased to have a loss

Delighted for you! Not delighted you gained I mean... but you had a well deserved treat after achieving target and you are still in range!
Hope you have a great week and that 3lb will be history this night week! x

Im hoping most of it will go chick - this maintaining malarkey will be hard lol x

Well done everyone! I lost 2lb this week :)

Really happy as I'm still losing weight whilst toning up at the gym! I went for a Chinese buffet tonight though and I'm now stuffffed! 6 days to correct it lol!

Well done everyone! I lost 2lb this week :)

Really happy as I'm still losing weight whilst toning up at the gym! I went for a Chinese buffet tonight though and I'm now stuffffed! 6 days to correct it lol!

Well done Harry! With all that GYM work you'll have that Chinese gone in a day or two! x

Our class is going to crown Man of the Year next week and our consultant has said it's gonna be a taster night too! Should be fun!
Has anyone any recipes for something nice? Preferably something that can be made the night before? Don't get home til 6.30 and am out the door for class at 7, so really need something that can be made the night before... I have the coolest chocolate moulds that I got online a few months ago - any ideas? Would love to use them to make something yummy!
Don't wanna clog up this thread so if anyone has any suggestions, please PM me! x

hi weds weighers

Lost 1lb this week but

My head really not in the game atm. I've had to stop my cycling as Ive got tennis elbow really bad (getting jabs today for it) feeling rubbish and not sticking to plan at all :-(

I'm taking a break for a while, whilst trying to stick to something! - but I will be back once my head is in the right place

only 1/2lb down for me but have been on antibiotics for diverticulitis and on a liquid only for a few days. now on a low fiber diet so no 1/3 super free for me but hopefully things will improve soon. well done everyone who lost weight......

m-a-i-n-t-a-i-n

1lb on after a great week and plenty of exercise...Leader did say it's because of * week but it's so disheartening!

Does anyone else gain EVERY 4 weeks? Really does put a dampner on things. God the things us women go through!

Weighed in at 15 6 which is 5.5 off from last week :)

Just reading through the comments - everyone done soooo good! :)
I got -1lb (considering the weekend I had, I'm delighted!) -10lb in total now, going to be extra good & maybe I'll get my 1st stone off next week. Just back form a spin class....holy crap! Im still dizzy! xx :confused:

Our class is going to crown Man of the Year next week and our consultant has said it's gonna be a taster night too! Should be fun!
Has anyone any recipes for something nice? Preferably something that can be made the night before? Don't get home til 6.30 and am out the door for class at 7, so really need something that can be made the night before... I have the coolest chocolate moulds that I got online a few months ago - any ideas? Would love to use them to make something yummy!
Don't wanna clog up this thread so if anyone has any suggestions, please PM me! x

Hi chick - its taster at ours too. Im gonna have a go at making falafels and a yogurt and mint dip for them. They could be made the night before and the dip could be made 5 mins before class. They are FREE on Green or EE.

You could make a scanbran cake, some houmous, SW quiche, potato salad, spicy coleslaw, stuffed peppers, spicy pakoras,

Give me a shout if you need help x

Hi chick - its taster at ours too. Im gonna have a go at making falafels and a yogurt and mint dip for them. They could be made the night before and the dip could be made 5 mins before class. They are FREE on Green or EE.

You could make a scanbran cake, some houmous, SW quiche, potato salad, spicy coleslaw, stuffed peppers, spicy pakoras,

Give me a shout if you need help x

Oooh, the falafels and dip sounds yummy Texty! Really would like to get the recipe from you if you wouldn't mind sharing? x :)

Hows everyone doing this gorgeous sunny day? My scales arent budging grrrr but on the plus side I HAD to go out today and buy some summer stuff that actually fits. Tried them all on and they FIT all in a size 12 my goodness i cant remember the last time I shopped for clothes that size

Back