Wednesday Weighers

What's everyone aiming for this week?
X

Yeah, I'd be happy with a loss tbh
I'm trying to to eat any syns from now until Wednesday x

Hi everyone, had a party on sat but didnt drink cos on antibiotic for diverticulitis and food was good all week but weighed this morning and up 2lb. so upset as i've been trying to stay on track even though i'm on a very low fiber diet for next few weeks..any advice please.....

Sorry to hear that but if it's any consolation I have heard antibiotics will mess up your weight, hopefully it will show a loss once they're finished xxx

I have completely no idea how I'm doing as I vowed not to weigh this week. I'm so tempted though. Only 2 days to go!!

Hi everyone, had a party on sat but didnt drink cos on antibiotic for diverticulitis and food was good all week but weighed this morning and up 2lb. so upset as i've been trying to stay on track even though i'm on a very low fiber diet for next few weeks..any advice please.....

Stick with it. Dont think the worst. Try to stay off your scales. Drink lots of fluid and you should be ok. Yes antibiotics can have an impact but your doing your best with the plan, so im sure you will be fine x

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I have stayed the same this week weight wise, still like over a day left but after jumping on the scales this morning it said the same lol x

i am aiming for any loss whatsoever as I normally weigh on a Wednesday at 5 pm and weighed in last week on Thursday morning as could not get to my normal meeting.

Not looking forward to wednesday, will be in for a gain I think :( tempted not to go to class but I know I should!

hows everyone else doing?

Not looking forward to wednesday, will be in for a gain I think :( tempted not to go to class but I know I should!

It may not be as bad as you think hun - the SW scales are the only ones that count :D Id say go and get it out of the way and make a fresh start.

It may not be as bad as you think hun - the SW scales are the only ones that count :D Id say go and get it out of the way and make a fresh start.

yes your right sheila plus if I dont go I fear I may go off the rails alltogether when I just cant if I ever want to get to my target!

Go to class anyway.... if you're up it'll give you the push to do better for the week ahead. And who knows - you may not be up at all! :) x

I've had a terrible weekend and arent looking forward to weigh-in-wednesday lol

ooh Sheila! You gave me a fright then! Lol.

Was so tempted this morning (to weigh myself) but refrained.
Now today at work we had a mini away day. There was a buffet. A beige buffet with giant cookies and bitesize cakes. Oops.

Going to up my water this arvo and tomorrow.
Just under 27 hours to go xxx

Back