Wednesday Weighers

Wednesday is nearly upon us again!

Good luck tomorrow with WI everyone xxx :)

ooh Sheila! You gave me a fright then! Lol.

Was so tempted this morning (to weigh myself) but refrained.
Now today at work we had a mini away day. There was a buffet. A beige buffet with giant cookies and bitesize cakes. Oops.

Going to up my water this arvo and tomorrow.
Just under 27 hours to go xxx

Lol it worked though Kimberley well done lovely xx

Wednesday is nearly upon us again!

Good luck tomorrow with WI everyone xxx :)

It certainly is arghhhh lol. Good luck to you too hun.

Guess who made a boo boo tonight and should read a recipe properly before she attempts to cook!!! Falafelgate pmslll

It certainly is arghhhh lol. Good luck to you too hun.

Guess who made a boo boo tonight and should read a recipe properly before she attempts to cook!!! Falafelgate pmslll

Oh no! Lol! I have decided against them - made a mess of them the first time and I haven't had a second go since. So, too experimental for me to bring to taster night, ha ha!
I wouldn't mind - they tasted lovely but the appearance and consistency was just all wrong! :)

Oh no! Lol! I have decided against them - made a mess of them the first time and I haven't had a second go since. So, too experimental for me to bring to taster night, ha ha!
I wouldn't mind - they tasted lovely but the appearance and consistency was just all wrong! :)

Lol ive not even started them didnt realise I had to soak the effing peas overnight grrrrr

Lol yes but I didnt buy them ...... i wanted to make them tonight ready to take tomorrow - so will have to either buy some tinned and finish work early to cook them OR make something else lol

Pmsl! What are we like?! :)
Guess they won't be recruiting us for Masterchef anytime soon! Lol x

Lol thanks - you too. Mind you I have 5 scan bran yesterday and some sb cake and it certainly moved things lol

My 32nd weigh in today.
Yikes

First weigh in. . 6lb off.. so 15st 4.5 lb now. X

Weigh-in later after my first "normal week" for over a month.

Meaning i haven't had any parties, nights out, easter, business tripes, etc to contend with.

Weigh-in later after my first "normal week" for over a month.

Meaning i haven't had any parties, nights out, easter, business tripes, etc to contend with.

Good luck X

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 2lb last week, gained 1lb back this week despite walking 26 miles this week! I am determined that I will be back on "track" for next week.

Not weighing in this week as the Clutch has gone on my car and I can't get to class so have booked a week's holiday at group

It's a chaps birthday at work and he's brought in home-made chocolate brownies. I could die for one

Back