Wednesday Weighers

THE BIG FECKER! No birthdays allowed on a Wednesday

I've eaten my body weight in cherry tomatoes and feel sick.
At least there's no guilt.

half an hour to showdown. really hope I've lost at least 1lb this week, can't cope with a gain after the amount of strawberries ~I've eaten :(

1/2 off for me this week, pleased as I haven't been 100% on plan :)

yay, got the golden 1lb loss and my club ten award! :D

No idea what the scales are going to say tonight.. I've ate more than I normally do on weigh in day today.. My scales said 2lbs loss but think that's gonna be cut down! We'll see haha!

Well done to everyone on their losses! I still have an hour or so to go before I weigh. I feel quietly optimistic!

No idea what the scales are going to say tonight.. I've ate more than I normally do on weigh in day today.. My scales said 2lbs loss but think that's gonna be cut down! We'll see haha!

So I lost 1lb! Very happy with that... Aiming high for 3lbs this week!

Haha 1/2 lb for me

I expected a gain x

1lb off for me which has finally given me my half stone award! So chuffed! Given me a new motivation too :) 1/4 of the way to target !!!

Great losses this week everyone! I am two pounds down - optimism justified!

Hello peeps!
I'm a happy little bunny tonight :)
Had 2 and a half off getting me my 3 stone award! I'm delighted as anything! Also, this takes me into the 10's zone which I don't ever remember being in my adult life. Got Slimmer of the Week too and my BMI is now in the healthy/normal range which I've also never seen so, yeah, you could say I am super duper happy!
Am so thankful for my decision to join SW x

And, all your losses today - Well done guys! Xxx

Omg!! I lost 5lb this week!!! :bliss:

That's me now 1lb from 6 stone lost and gone forever!!

Wow I cried on the way home cos it hit me just how much I've done so far! Mental!

Hello peeps!
I'm a happy little bunny tonight :)
Had 2 and a half off getting me my 3 stone award! I'm delighted as anything! Also, this takes me into the 10's zone which I don't ever remember being in my adult life. Got Slimmer of the Week too and my BMI is now in the healthy/normal range which I've also never seen so, yeah, you could say I am super duper happy!
Am so thankful for my decision to join SW x

And, all your losses today - Well done guys! Xxx

Yaayyy well done hun what a lovely happy post xx

Omg!! I lost 5lb this week!!! :bliss:

That's me now 1lb from 6 stone lost and gone forever!!

Wow I cried on the way home cos it hit me just how much I've done so far! Mental!

Fantastic loss well done chick - awww bless ya @ crying they were happy tears though so well done x

Back