Wednesday Weighers

Omg!! I lost 5lb this week!!! :bliss:

That's me now 1lb from 6 stone lost and gone forever!!

Wow I cried on the way home cos it hit me just how much I've done so far! Mental!

Omg, that's brilliant hun! I don't blame you for crying, you've done flipping amazing! X

Aww thank you Sheila x I am on my little own Cloud 9 tonight Lol! :)

So you should be hun - falafelgate turned into falafel wraps lol. They came outta the oven sloppy so I spread them onto B Free wraps and cut them into bite size pieces. Made a yogurt cucumber and mint dip to go with them x

So you should be hun - falafelgate turned into falafel wraps lol. They came outta the oven sloppy so I spread them onto B Free wraps and cut them into bite size pieces. Made a yogurt cucumber and mint dip to go with them x

Sounds lovely hun! Bet they went down a treat! x

Although I didn't go to group as car is in the garage getting a new clutch I weighed in at home this morning and as I know my scales are 2 pounds lighter than the sw ones I appear to have lost 2.5 pounds this week which puts me half a pound from my stone award so should (i hope) see that shiny on my book next week :D

Great losses this week, well done everyone! X

0.5lb off.
Right direction I spose :rolleyes:

some brilliant losses and well deserved award - well done everyone :D X

well done everyone, some great results.i had 2 1/2lbs on this week, so disappointed but on antibiotics so hope i can loose it this week.

Some great losses well done X

Well done everyone! My first weigh in this week and I lost 3lb. Absolutely over the moon!x

Id like to join please. Weigh in on wed and so far have lost 16lbs. Was aiming for 1lb a week. Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Wednesday club hows everyone doing? I did my first ever red day yesterday just by de fault. My scales are down 2 this morning! Think I may do another 1 today :D

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Wednesday club hows everyone doing? I did my first ever red day yesterday just by de fault. My scales are down 2 this morning! Think I may do another 1 today :D

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Sheila! 2 down? Yay! :)
Not going too bad so far BUT still have the rest of the day to get through though!
Don't get me wrong, I love the weekends but a part of me is always glad to see them over Lol x

Back