Wednesday Weighers

Well done ladies! Must admit I am doing great this weekend so far! I really want my 3.5 award this week.

I think a few more red days are in order for you Sheila :)

Hey Sheila! 2 down? Yay! :)
Not going too bad so far BUT still have the rest of the day to get through though!
Don't get me wrong, I love the weekends but a part of me is always glad to see them over Lol x

Thanks chick im doing ok so far and dont feel like im missing out on anything. I'm not sure ill make WI on Weds due to being at a funeral at 2pm but will try my best. I know I dont have to go every week now im at target but it will keep me on the straight and narrow.
I know what you mean about the weekends lol - I stay so focused at work as I plan my food but weekends are a bit more relaxed and not as planned so its easier to slip x

Well done ladies! Must admit I am doing great this weekend so far! I really want my 3.5 award this week.

I think a few more red days are in order for you Sheila :)

Sounds like your on track to get that award keep up the good work and that sticker will be yours :D

I am doing another Red day today, not sure what the plan is for tomorrow yet. I'll be ok up to Weds when there is a buffet after the funeral, I suppose I could have lunch before I leave work and then I wont be tempted to pick at bad stuff whilst at the pub/wake x

I had an evening off-plan yesterday (though I had planned to be off-plan, if that makes sense!). We had friends round and everyone bought a dish, on a Mexican theme. I enjoyed every minute of it - cake and tequila were involved! Straight back on today though - soup and scan bran for lunch, baked potato and salad for tea. I am hoping for a STS or even a small loss on Wednesday - fingers crossed.

I had a serious slippage yesterday my nieces 21st drank way too much had cake. .. :(
Hoping I've not gained at least.
Sent from my Note 3

I had a serious slippage yesterday my nieces 21st drank way too much had cake. .. :(
Hoping I've not gained at least.
Sent from my Note 3

It might not be as bad as you think Helen :)
You have to live a little - if you can't have a drink and some of your niece's 21st cake, it's a sad day, Lol x

Any idea if taking cough medicine and throat sweets make a huge difference? I have read that there are syns other than that I have been good but trying getting better and shift sore throat/ bug is more important! I need to shake it off to enjoy a few days of half term!! :-(

I know some cough medicine technically has syns but I have never counted them when I've had to take them. For cough sweets, I don't count the more "medicine" type ones (eg Strepsils), partly because you have to limit intake (I think Strepsils are once every 3 or four hours). More "sweet" type ones I would syn if I was having a lot of them.

For what its worth, I've had a lot of colds while I've been doing SW, and I've never noticed the medicine adversely affecting my weight loss.

Cool, thank you. I have had tyrozets abd cough medicine but I didn't have a voice yesterday and felt rough so I had to take whatever was going to help. X

First group weigh in tomorrow! Have been trying doing sw by myself from home but had no luck in loss so joined group last Wednesday see if it makes a difference! I really hope it does as I am starting to feel my self confidence fading! #watchthisspace

First group weigh in tomorrow! Have been trying doing sw by myself from home but had no luck in loss so joined group last Wednesday see if it makes a difference! I really hope it does as I am starting to feel my self confidence fading! #watchthisspace

Good luck for tomorrow hope it goes well

Good luck everyone - dreading mine after falling well and truly off the bandwagon this weekend! :/

Wednesday seems to roll round very quickly! Good luck to everyone today.

I'm not weighing in today, i'm on a countdown and have taken 3 holidays, turns out I shouldn't be there tonight but there next week and i've taken next week as a holiday. Does it matter?

Weighing in on a boots machine tonight so not sure it counts really

Back