Wednesday Weighers

I had 1lb on, my fault for being a pig this week! Fresh start! X

Last edited:
Down 2 lbs today, working my way back down to my lowest weight...

3.5 off for me this week takes me just over the 3.5 mark. So happy with my new award and shiny sticker! :)

Best of luck to everyone for today :) x

Well done coughdrops and NewMe!

Lost 0.5lb this week I'm amazed at eaten crap as went away for my nieces 21st... drank way too much as well..

Sent from my Note 3

1.5 off for me, which I'm pleased with as been feeling rough and thought the cough medicine/throat sweets would make me have a gain! So 8.5lb off in three weeks! :)

skived tonight as not feeling too fab - will weigh in thursday at 9am instead.

Well done curlywurly and Littlepink!

4 pounds off for me - I was SOTW and SOTM and am feeling ridiculously pleased with myself!

Well done curlywurly and Littlepink!

4 pounds off for me - I was SOTW and SOTM and am feeling ridiculously pleased with myself!

And so you should be - well done

Thank you!

-2lb. I may have just hit a little thing called Target!!

I set my target this time last year and will be lowering by a little but still bye bye 4stone.....EEEEEEKKKKK!!!! x

Fantastic Sam well done hunni - I remember when you were first starting out xx

Well done everyone some fab losses - I didnt WI this week as I was at a funeral - maybe just as well lol I ate lots of $hyte at the wake

Hope you are ok, funerals are bad enough without worrying about what you are eating...I'm sure it will even out over the week! X

Hope you are ok, funerals are bad enough without worrying about what you are eating...I'm sure it will even out over the week! X

Thanks hun - Im at target so have a little leeway but dont want to get complacent. I'll be back on it tomorrow. It was all buffet (beige) food at the wake with no healthy options :-(

Well, managed to lose 2lbs tonight so feeling pretty fantastic, and totally amazed after 3 pretty bad slip ups over the weekend. Only 2lb to lose this week and I'll have hit my half stone mark and be down into the 9st's.. yay!! xx

Hello fellow Wednesday Weighers!
Well done on all your great WI's today x
Was down half a pound tonight. Every little helps :) x

Back