Wednesday Weighers

So I set a target of 3lb this week and I managed to pull off a 3.5lb loss! Crazy! So happy though..

11lbs until 4st 0.5lb is gone forever and I reach my initial target! 2014 has been a good year...

Well done everyone else :) x

Well done chick x

Thank you Sheila x Hope you have had a good week yourself :)
After speaking with my consultant I've lowered my target so I've now, AGAIN, a bit to go! :O

Hey, I'm a Wednesdy weigher too and i'd like to join in if that's okay. I'm hoping it'll help me stay on the straight and narrow!

Well done on the amazing losses! I was down 4lbs this week which was a surprise and also got slimmer of the week and month. It definitely helps motivate you when you get a bigger loss than expected!

completely befuddled.

At group last week I was 9.5.5
I weighed in at Boots yesterday. One scale said 9.3, the scale next to it said 9.6 and when I got home my own scale said 9.5.5.

Now I realise the problem here is that I wasn't on the same scale but crikey!
I'm not going to group next week either (giving myself some space/ time off) so will do the same routine. Providing all the scales move the same way I spose it will be ok.

On the plus I gained an inch in height! :-D

Wow all these fab losses! Well done everyone, only in my third week but seeing so many people having such success helps so much to keep me on track so thankyou!x

Wednesday 28th was my last weigh in

6.5lbs off! Got my club 10, 1 and a half stone award and slimmer of the month for May! :D

I am now 2.5lbs off my two stone award too

Club10.jpg
S21.jpg
Som_May.jpg

Skipped last week so will have to try hard for this week.

Dread!!!! Absolute pure dread! I got down to 14stone 2lb. I had a 2.5lb gain a couple of weeks ago and since then had 2 weeks off and missed 2 weigh ins so I am absolutely dreading weigh in this morning :'(

But must get back on track and face the music. Determined head on! We can and we will do this!

Hello I'm a SW Wednesday weigher too and got my 1 stone award last Wednesday, so I'm hoping for a loss this week to put me in the next stone bracket ?
How long does it take until I can share photos and add a profile picture etc??
Thanks and good luck all today xx

Woo hoo 1.5lb OFF! - 8lb total.
Sent from my Note 3

Back