Wednesday Weighers

Hello I'm a SW Wednesday weigher too and got my 1 stone award last Wednesday, so I'm hoping for a loss this week to put me in the next stone bracket ?
How long does it take until I can share photos and add a profile picture etc??
Thanks and good luck all today xx

I think it's 50 posts the more you post the more space you will get in your signature! If you play some of the word games you can get up to 50 a bit quicker! Best of luck for your weigh in :)

STS for me, I'm happy with that! X

4lbs on :-/
Poop

haven't bothered going again and have eaten everything in sight instead :'(

Well Done all and Good Luck to us yet to WI tonight.
I've been on a bit of a Wineathon, for the whole weekend, so am not looking forward one bit to 7.30! :(

Well done to all those who've lost this week! I am not looking forward to WI - I've been on plan all week, but I'm feeling very bloated and hormonal at the moment.

I can't believe the weight loss I've had this week.
6lbs off, that's the most I've ever lost in one week.

That's fantastic rm247!

Half a pound on for me. I was disappointed as I had been on plan all week, but I suspect it might be TOTM (or TOevery3weeks, or TOonceinabluemoon, as it seems to be for me at the moment - getting older is a wonderful thing!).

Wow! What a night!!

I worked really hard this week after a 2.5lb gain last week :( I wasn't very well was full of cold and body was aching terribly, by the end of the week I let my depression get the better of me and turned to the chocolate! So I drew a big fat permanent marker line under that week and really focused this week! Went back to basics and filled out a pen to paper food diary again, this resulted in my will power being back and a loss of 3.5lb, resulting in my 6 stone award!! Feeling over the moon :D

-1.5lb. A bit disappointed as I feel like it's more this week. But 10 off in 4 weeks is good. So should be pleased. Well done everyone. X

-1.5lb. A bit disappointed as I feel like it's more this week. But 10 off in 4 weeks is good. So should be pleased. Well done everyone. X

Don't be so hard on yourself x
10 lbs is A LOT of weight and you've got to remember that! Pick up something that weighs 10 lbs and see for yourself just how much that is - nothing to be sniffed at, I tell you that x :)

3lb this week and nearly out of the 13's! Only 8lb away from my original target.. Can't quite believe it! Holiday at the end of June so we'll see what happens there.. Haha!!

Well done everyone!

Thanks, I know just being hard on myself but 10 is good. I'm going to weigh a lb of flour out and have it in the kitchen. It worked a while ago. X

Weigh in last night for me again! After an awful week of pretty much not eating at all I was expecting a gain :(

However I managed a 3.5lbs loss meaning I gained my 2 stone award and got slimmer of the week!

S28.jpg Sow.jpg

I am teetering on the edge of going down into the next stone too :D

Back