Wednesday Weighers

1lb loss for me, 0.5lb away from my 2 1/2 stone now xx

Hi everyone,

I changed Groups yesterday, from Tuesday to Wednesday, and was pleased that after not weighing at Group for three weeks, I was still at Target, albeit at the very top!

2 pounds off for me this week and Slimmer of the Week - only need 1/2 pound to get my stone award - will definitely get this next week.

Hi and well done everyone on your weight loss this week. i managed to loose only 1/2 lb but at least it's a minus. finding it very hard at the moment, trying to eat only low fiber that suits diverticulitis.but onwards and downwards. good luck everyone for this week..one day at a time..i have my week's meals planned so just have to stick to the plan now :)

Well done ladies on your losses. I keep forgetting to get on here. Gutted this week, after loosing an unexpected 2.5lbs last week i weighed in 2l heavier this week. I did come on my period that same day and i do hope that at least contributed to it. Feeling a little disheartened xxxx

Well done ladies on your losses. I keep forgetting to get on here. Gutted this week, after loosing an unexpected 2.5lbs last week i weighed in 2l heavier this week. I did come on my period that same day and i do hope that at least contributed to it. Feeling a little disheartened xxxx

This week is a fresh week, you never know that 2lbs and more might go next week! X

After a big loss last week, all I'm hoping for this week is a maintain. but I'm worried I've had a small gain.
Only the scales will say for certain.

Good luck Wednesday weighers, don't think it will be good for me after camping and munching at the weekend! Lots of green tea for me through the day to hopefully help!

woohoo, 11.4lb :D getting there, sloooowwwly

3 off for me! X

Not weighing in this week due to work... Let's hope for a big loss next week.

Last WI next week before holiday!

0.5lbs on for me this week! A bit disappointed as only had 1 meal off plan(ish) pitta breads and garlic sauce with my chicken kebab and salad. Still in target though so cant complain eh.

Well done everyone with your results

Well done to everyone on their losses - 1.5 pounds off for me.

1 on for me

Back