Wednesday Weighers

Hi im new to this thread. My name is Sarah and im 22 years old, been on slimming world for 8 weeks now and so far lost a total of 7.3kg. Weight loss was fast at the beginning and i know that because of the waterloss, but im getting disappointed in my weight loss now as its slowing down so much to only losing 0.1kg a week... (This week and last) unlike you guys who are doing amazing! I know i should start exercising to speed the process along but i have a few health issues that can sometimes prevent me and im just worried that its going to take me years to get to my target weight when it shouldn't. Feeling a bit disappointed after todays weigh in, at least im losing but just really want to speed things along! :( x

another - 1lb Off! Total - 10lbs WO0P

Sent from my Note 3

Well done everyone so far!

1lb off for me this week

Great losses so far everyone, well done! Won't be weighing-in this evening, taking a holiday for tonight :)
Good luck to the rest of ye for later x

Hi All.
I haven't been to group for 3 weeks. I'm pondering about tonight. My minds not really in it but I suppose when I see the damage I've done that might give me a sharp boot up the bum.
I don't know.
Anyways feeling nervous and apprehensive. Think I'm going to ask to listen to the talk and hopefully feel inspired.

Glad to see you're all still about xxx

Hi All.
I haven't been to group for 3 weeks. I'm pondering about tonight. My minds not really in it but I suppose when I see the damage I've done that might give me a sharp boot up the bum.
I don't know.
Anyways feeling nervous and apprehensive. Think I'm going to ask to listen to the talk and hopefully feel inspired.

Good luck! It is never as bad as you think it is, and as you say it may spur you on!

My weigh in at 5:30 pm I haven't been for two weeks but stuck to plan however my scales haven't budged! Wish me luck!

Hi All.
I don't know.

Hi Kimberley the new members chat might do you the world of good hun. Give it a shot all you have to lose is ..... weight :D xx Hope your well chick

Well done to everyone on their losses - I weigh in later tonight, so fingers crossed!

3lb for me today.. That's in 2 weeks as I didn't weigh in last week. Considering the two weeks I've had I am very happy..

Holiday for a week on Friday so gonna probably put loads on hahaha.. It's all worth it!

Well done everyone :)

1lb loss so bang on 15, going to push now need to get under 15!!

Excellent losses everyone! A pound off for me, it's going in the right direction slowly but surely!

Well done for all the losses! Another 2 and a half off this week for me! So 11 and a half pounds in 4 weeks! Going for 2 and half next week for my stone award! I'm in love with a Slimming World!

Back