Wednesday Weighers

Had a hard week this week :(

My nan is extremely poorly and now receiving palliative care, we dont know how long she has but trying to make the most of her last days and keep her comfortable etc, so the slimming world plan has taken a little knock, one night ended up with fish and chips because we was just so tired and drained neither of us wanted to cook, but still needed to eat, as hadn't eaten all day! (This was the day we found out the full extent of what was happening)

I've tried to stay on plan the rest of the time and managed 90% I would say, and star week is against me too... so gained 1.5lb tonight! I was expecting more than that tbh with the take away, the rest and star week!

My nan is extremely poorly and now receiving palliative care, we dont know how long she has but trying to make the most of her last days and keep her comfortable etc, so the slimming world plan has taken a little knock, one night ended up with fish and chips because we was just so tired and drained neither of us wanted to cook, but still needed to eat, as hadn't eaten all day! (This was the day we found out the full extent of what was happening)

I've tried to stay on plan the rest of the time and managed 90% I would say, and star week is against me too... so gained 1.5lb tonight! I was expecting more than that tbh with the take away, the rest and star week!

Sorry to hear your sad news hun.

Worry about the plan later you have more important things on your mind. All you can do is make the best choices possible and id say considering the situation 90% on plan is brilliant so well done.

((hugs))

Sorry to hear about your nan. Xxx

3.5lbs off for me, nearly in the 14's down from the 16's woo lol 1.4stone lost altogether x

Weighed in this morning at group instead of last night and 5 pounds off and my Stone award :D

1lb off for me :D x

good luck to everyone at WI today mine is 7 pm, don't think i can wait that long!!

For those who've weighed, how did you get on? For those who haven't (me included), good luck!

I'm not weighing this week! Because, I know I've put on :-/
Today and yesterday were the only two days I stuck to it since last Friday :-/
Weigh in next week (y)

X

Well done rm247! I STS this week - which I am reasonably happy with, because although I stayed on plan I did push it to the absolute limit! I had the maximum amount of syns, and although most of my food was free I did eat a LOT of it - I have been really, really hungry this week! Aiming for a loss next week.

hi! lost 1lb so i am under 15 so very pleased. motivation to try harder next week :) hope you all got on okay xx

Back